01-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #18
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBoston View Post
There is almost zero chance this happened.

I called 4 dealers and emailed David A to try to lease a 2014 M5 CP and no one could (or would) get close to 1100 a month with less than $10-15k in drive-off/cap cost reduction.

I finally ended up getting a decent deal on a fairly loaded one (Exec, B&O, CP, LED, DA . . . pretty much everything but full leather, carbon ceramics, and night vision): ~$1400/mos, 10k miles a year, $6k down.

This was on 12/30 and my dealer (BMW of Fremont - awesome transaction BTW; in and out in 3 hours from my first call! ) was clearly motivated to move their last remaining in-stock M5.

Could I have possibly beaten them up to get in to the mid/upper 1300s? Maybe, but I was getting out of my X3 lease a year early and I wasn't about to quibble over another $30-60/mos on a $115k car.

So, unless this was a stripper 2013 or that dealer had just lost his mind from smoking too much christmas meth; this guy is totally full of sh!te.

Shawn

PS - sweet baby jesus this car is a BEAST! Only have 200 miles on it so far and wow. It's like piloting a bullet train locomotive. It is going to get me in trouble (sigh). Will write more and take a few pics after I've driven it a bit more.

Bravo man
Read my previous post about my deal with M5 2014 when I was quoting Mitch65
Well first of all I like your post and the PS too -
Congrats and hope you enjoy it it good health...
Same feeling here and same sigh about getting in trouble because of it! -
It is a beast .....
I can't imagine he really got a deal 820$ per month Zero down!!!!
Hilarious post -
Appreciate 0