View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #13
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionP View Post
I hope you get this resolved. Just my .02 cent troubleshooting I think the damage might have happened due to the de-teaching/re-teaching of how to put our cars into park. Sometimes I forgot to pull the parking brake up before I push the start/stop. I don't usually double tap the start/stop so on any sort of incline it will roll easily. I have been sitting places for a sec and suddenly realized that the car is rolling. I'm just glad I haven't done it in a tight space otherwise I would have scratched my bumper a few times. Could of been rushing and not paying attention.
Its possible that someone did not put the car in gear and also did not pull the parking brake, so the car slid backward?

Who knows? I am looking over the manifest, it says rear bumper panel. What exactly is that? I think its the bumper cover.

Just find it strange that the replaced the bumper cover but overlooked the diffuser.

I don't have much time to drive my car this week. I am flying out to HKG on saturday evening for business trip.