Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 ///M3 E92 DCT ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwike92
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao
Hey I know how you feel. Trust me just go hang out with your friends and fuck her. Some girls are horrible man... Not saying she is but they lie because they want to appear dignified and pure and use the excuse they dont want to hurt your feelings when you find out the truth. I just got out of a relationship that I was so deep in. We broke up but we still live together (fucking sucks). Right after we broke up she got a new bf and kept it secret from me and our group of friends and was fucking the guy like 5-6 times a week. I fucked her 3-4 times during the course of the time she had that bf. Fuck I didnt know but when I found out I felt like shit. Guess what her excuse was when I found out? "I didnt want to hurt your feelings because you are important to me." Bullshit. I just went out met more people and that shit is off your mind before you know it. Right now she goes in and out of the house and I dont give a flying fuck what she does. I wanted to give her the best I could but she didnt want it so fuck her loss. Just think of this... Fuck her and dont care about her and remember afterwards she will feel like shit for loosing you and thats the best you can do for yourself. Save that 25k and invest in something more important in the future.
+1

Word...
++++++1

f******