View Single Post
      03-26-2024, 01:52 AM   #105
m760iM5
Rep
Drives: G12 M760i, F10 M5

2013 147.3k miles. I am the second owner and purchased in November of 2017 with 67k miles. The car has never been modified under my ownership. Next should be the suspension and I'd like to have the drivetrain and transmission inspected for possible service, just because not much has been done in that area and the miles are getting up there. Here is my service history since 2018.

77963 oil change, air filters, spark plugs, brake fluid service, wipers, rear axle service, alignment
89170 brake pads and sensors, replace lug bolt
93594 oil change
99972 replace turbo coolant pipe hose and heat shield
109402 oil change, air filters, spark plugs
122569 oil change, brake fluid service, rear axle service, rear brakes pads and rotors, wipers
130726 front brakes pads and rotors, cabin filter, right paddle shifter
142201 oil change, recharge a/c, replace battery
144290 replace oil pan gasket upper and lower, replace motor mounts, oil change, spark plugs and ignition coils, replace a/c condenser, air filters
145111 replace high pressure fuel pump

The only issues that I incurred that are slightly out of the norm are the high pressure fuel pump and turbo coolant pipe, but I think many S63 engines had this. Otherwise, the replacement of the oil pan gaskets and motor mounts were a little out of the norm. I had an oil leak and I wanted to take care of it. Lastly, I wasn't happy spending money on the a/c, but we need that in Southern Cal! As you can see, I only did 15k oil change intervals, I even did that with my e46 M3 back in the day too and I never had any issues. My miles are mainly commute and sparingly WOT, so I haven't put too much strain on this one.

I'll probably never sell it, the only way out is with a total loss. I'm in around 70k to purchase it, buy an extended warranty and maintain it (not including tires). I tried to sell this bad boy last year and I couldn't even get a bite at 23k selling price. Even with a solid maintenance history and perfectly running M5 and new PSSs. I can't justify getting rid of it. Anyways, next year is when I add the F90 to my stable.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick61003.50