View Single Post
      12-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #48
Rohardi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Q50S Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1 Pilot View Post
You mean you like your dad's car with no restrictions?

I operate high performance vehicles for a living, how about you? I know when and where the limits are and when you shouldn't exceed them. DSC/MDM is a very smart system in the F10, and roundly seen as a huge improvement from its E60 variant. The fact is the F10 is not the E60, so if you haven't even driven one, why comment?... DSC off all the time is just stupid.. there are times and places to turn it off. Stealth's Paul Walker comment is spot on - the Porsche GT has no PSM (their version of DSC) and look what happened.

Don't have the skills? lol... I've tracked my M5 on Nurburgring and done 160 on the autobahn, and have posted proof of both(guess what? DSC was on). Stealth has done the M-school and gotten into the 11s in a drag, and posted proof of both. How about you? Just don't go out there and hurt yourself trying to impress some people on the forums -- safety, then speed. Most people have little to no experience driving a 600hp car. Everyone who has actually tracked or raced this version of the M5 will use DSC/MDM in some fashion unless its a straight-line launch control drag.

Maybe you should be commenting on what detailing products one should use, and leave this discussion to those with real experience and actual seat time in the F10 M5.
Spot on! Great detective work finding his DAD'S car!

Appreciate 0