01-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #45
YUN
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizOne View Post
I wish it was a lie but people that know me know these cars exist in my collection. I don't mind proving it to you guys. After that I expect an apology and some respect. My E90 is interlagos blue/bamboo leather, my 1m is alpine white/black, my M coupe is black sapphire/beige leather. my TT RS is suzuka grey/black. None of these cars have sunroofs. All are 6 speed manuals. Only my M5 is DCT, I am getting lazy in my old age. I am thinking of getting a 128i for my daughter as one of the last NA inline 6 BMW's but don't have one yet. Otherwise everything I posted is complete BS. I feel sorry for you guys that only have one M car or maybe two lol.
Really? So you feel sorry for me having only one M3 in my garage. Couldnt help but to reply to your arrogant post. You need a reality check buddy, those cars or whatever things that you can buy etc dont make you superior to others. If your post was a sarcasm towards someone in particular then sorry. I'm just a lurker here for now since I'll be getting hopefuly my M5 somewhere around this summer. Just cant believe maturity level I see on this board.
Appreciate 0