View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #16
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenxesq View Post
It would be sad to jump ship, especially after 3 M5s.
I went through less then 30 bimmers; X6M, multiple M3s, M5, 640GC, 330, 135. Each had it's own little dints & that.

The most recent incident where my 2013 M5 frozen white went into limp mood the day after I took delivery, brought the vehicle back in to the dealer on a flatbed. In the process of testing it, the service tech racked up 60+ miles, along the way, dints & paint chipped areas on the front bumper. It's been two months now, I am still waiting for the dealer to repair them; dints & paint chipped areas on the front bumper. I also escalated the matter to BMW NA. It's a work-in-progress, slowly, but surely.

BMW NA's U S corporate office is in NJ, 2 hours ahead of us. Plus, with the recent Sandy, from what I understand, they were without heat, at times electricity, or Internet access for days at a time.

Yes, it is unacceptable the damage on your bumper, thus, it is repairable, correct? Is it so detriment that you want to litigate this?

Just my two cents on this.

Wish you best of luck & hope you will stay with your M5.
I can understand all of the issues. Even when BMW NA damaged my car at VDC, I never asked for any compensation. None what so ever.

Stuff happens. While I like to complain, i really wasn't expecting anything. I just wanted the car to be fixed.

But BMW just keep on bluffing me. You are from taiwan- you know what kimochi means - It's already bad luck for new car to be involved in an accident (which i had no part of). On top of that its not even fixed.

I feel bad in your case too. Hope your issues gets cleared soon.