Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Sale Pending: 2013 M5 Individual Monte Carlo Blue Full Platinum Merino

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 85,000.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2013 M5 to make way for the updated 2014 model. I always sell my car every year, and I can provide a reference of a board member who bought my 2012 550i this time last year. The car is located in South Florida and has always been kept in South Florida except for three weeks in Georgia when it was first delivered. I am an ultra enthusiast and have kept this car in better condition than anything you will see on a dealer lot. It is perfect.

This car is a special order BMW Individual model - it has a special order Full Platinum Merino Leather factory upholstery which is a cream color natural leather similar to that found on Aston Martins. It also has a matching suede headliner, and Individual Piano Black wood trim

Configuration is as follows:
- Monte Carlo Blue Metallic Paint
- Indiviudal Platinum Merino Full Leather Interior
- Individual Platinum Alcantara Headliner
- Individual Piano Black Wood trim
- Bang and Olufsen 1200W Sound System
- Executive Package
- Driver's Assistance Package
- 20" 343M wheels
- 7-Speed DCT paddle-shift transmission

The car is basically fully-loaded with everything except Night Vision and rear-seat video screens.

The car is in showroom condition with only 10300 miles. I have maintained the car immaculately:
- Followed break in procedure + this car has not needed extra oil (consumption rate 1 quart per 18,000 miles)
- Ensured car had enhanced maintenance to ensure optimum condition - additional mid-cycle oil change at 4500 miles
- Used Castrol Edge 0W-30 to provide enhanced protection
- Suntek PPF-C Self-Healing Clear Protection Film on Bumper, Mirrors, Headlights, Fogs and Side Skirts which means no rock-chips or scratches
- Optiguard Nano coating on paint which acts as a permanent wax coat and repels water while providing gloss
- Prestige Photosync 75 photochromic tint ($900 tint)
- I have the original window sticker laminated

If you wish to customize the car, I live very close to Active Autowerkes. In addition if you are an overseas buyer, I also live very close to the Port of Miami and would be prepared to export it if you make the arrangements.

Original US MSRP was $112,700.

Last edited by stealth.pilot; 01-10-2014 at 02:36 PM..
Appreciate 0