United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
I'm not talking about hardware or software I'm talking about the company itself. Also if you think MAC parts are higher quality than the good PC brands or good PCs in general you are truly misinformed.

Did you just compare a PC to a Camry? My custom build would run circles around your mac

I have no issue with people using macs they are not for me.
For the record it's Mac, not MAC. MAC = Media Access Control. I'm not misinformed at all. I've been using windows and building PC's for years. I'm not talking about the quality difference between circuit boards and components. I'm talking about the overall hardware and industrial design.

I'm well aware you can build a PC that runs circles around a mac at a fraction of the cost. But unless all you do is play video games all day, render video or 3D models, that point is really moot. I can do 90% of the computer tasks I do daily with my 1.8 core2duo laptop as I can with my 2.8 Core I7 desktop without feeling a noticeable difference in speed. The performance argument between Macs and PC's just doesn't matter anymore. Computers are fast enough for most people. Now it all comes down to software and hardware design.

My pet project: https://stickershift.com
Appreciate 0