View Single Post
      07-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #72
FDfranklin
d[-_-]b
Rep
Drives: Ordered: 2023 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
For the record it's Mac, not MAC. MAC = Media Access Control. I'm not misinformed at all. I've been using windows and building PC's for years. I'm not talking about the quality difference between circuit boards and components. I'm talking about the overall hardware and industrial design.

I'm well aware you can build a PC that runs circles around a mac at a fraction of the cost. But unless all you do is play video games all day, render video or 3D models, that point is really moot. I can do 90% of the computer tasks I do daily with my 1.8 core2duo laptop as I can with my 2.8 Core I7 desktop without feeling a noticeable difference in speed. The performance argument between Macs and PC's just doesn't matter anymore. Computers are fast enough for most people. Now it all comes down to software and hardware design.
MAC and Mac are the same thing so is mAc. What hardware are you talking about j/w?

So your saying that the only thing better about a mAc is the OS because everything else doesn't matter anymore?
Appreciate 0