05-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #104
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3andME View Post
Then don't get a M car or a sports car, or move...I'm getting tired of Americans (not saying you) acting like spoiled brats who have to always have things their way...I live outside of DC, the weather is nice, you see people with their bikes out, when the weather isn't, no bikes. Simple. When it snows, you don't drive your hi-po M car (unless that is your only car)---and furthermore, I'm and "essential employee", so you really want to talk snow to me?

And another thing, it was said that the ever increasing sloth-ness of the current 5 series can be blamed on what Chinese customers want---keep that in mind...

I HATE when people tell other people what they should do with their own money, who are you to tell someone NOT to get an M car?

Either way...who cares? THERE WILL BE BOTH PEOPLE....If you live in Cali and want your RWD M5, you will have it. AND if you live in Chicago, and want your AWD M5, then you too will have it your way.

Everyone wins....why are people getting pissed? As long as it is an option and not standard AWD....let it be!

Geez
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0