View Single Post
      12-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
BMW Haus
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Production #0558583

BMW Booster Seat

Ok, I found the perfect booster seat and its a BMW one I searched everywhere online and its not for sale. From the BMW Accessories page it says contact your local BMW service dept My local dealers are not exactly on the ball double Before I go this route this morning, does anyone else have a BMW junior seat? If so did you have to go through your local BMW service?

BMW Junior Seat 2/3
Safe and secure driving pleasure for approx. three to 12-year olds (approx. 15-36kg and 95-150cm). The backrest angle fits the seat perfectly. The seat attaches to the vehicle via the three-point belt and can also be connected to the ISOFIX anchor points. Integrated airpads offer side impact head protection and are pleasantly soft and comfortable in daily use. Convenient one-handed operation plus patented height and width adjustment allows the scale of the seat to expand over time, exactly as required. Additionally, a patented backrest folding function allows easy carriage outside of the vehicle, eg. when travelling. Available in black/Anthracite or black/blue.
Appreciate 0