11-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #103
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
-
Hi Soooma... how are you doing my friend?

It's interesting that this thread got alive again. I remember the days this thread was up and I was following the comments, but never commented. Today I want to post my comment on people in this thread. I want to comment on those are talking about the LOGIC that owning a +100K car needs to have over 600K income. To those who believe everybody has to have a good account, good credit, house, high income and ,... to be able to pay $1500 monthly for a 100K car and IF not then he will have miserable life WHEN he gets old! I completely agree with 99% of these sentences except that "IF" and that "WHEN"... Is there anybody here guarantee that we see the 60 or 70 or 80 birthday? what about if that "IF" never happens? Work hard, try to save money, get this, get that and "Don't drive your dream car" and wait until you get millionaire to drive your dream car IF and WHEN you get rich! And even if you get rich, then you may be at 80 years old... I personally, since there is no guarantee to live 80 years and because I really don't care to drive Ferrari or Toyota at that age, would like to drive M6 these days and will drive any super exotic car if I feel I want one day and my income is not even close to 600K

Life is too short! Don't F... yourself, but enjoy it as much as you can

OP, I know a guy who has his own business and has a six-figure income (over million dollar) and drives Prious! because he doesn't care about cars! He needs a car to go from his home to his work and come back. That's it!
If you are car enthusiast and enjoy driving a powerful car go for it! You don't need to get a brand new M5, but you can get a used F10 M5 with 60K and that's smart shopping!
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0