United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Love that color!

So your target build will have both form AND function?

That'll be hard since they are basically opposites.
Well I'm not trying to do 2 extremes lol. The car is a daily driver (16-19K miles a year) and I live in NYC, so I'll have a balance in form and function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronch View Post
That's a unique color, I like it. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Any plans with the interior or changing the window tint? Engine or other suspension mods? I would think KW HAS or V3's would be more track focus than H&R. This build will be fun to follow, thanks for posting.
No major interior work, I'm still loving the extended silverstone, and even more so when I detail it for the first time lol. Otherwise I'm going with a few minor interior mods, I'll keep you posted.

As for the window tint, I did have plans to remove it and fishbowl it for a little before retinting it with regular (20% black), but after the wrap... I'm actually liking this tint way more than I did when the car was MCB, brings out great contrast. Def plan on changing it up, not sure when, we'll see.

Engine, suspension - absolutely. I can't stand the H&R springs on this car (worst mod ever), so I'll be upgrading to v3's or some cup over coils with sways. Engine, doing cold air intakes & charge pipes (for future meth). Eventually a true tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M5Guy View Post
Maybe we can have an impromptu meet in Charlotte on the way to SOWO! Can't wait to see it
For sure, shoot me over your contact info and I'll def hit you up otw to sowo.
Appreciate 1