View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity View Post
What effect do spacers have on performance and very high speed driving? Would those also void a warranty? Also where can I get them?

I agree, my parking lot has abnormal vertical bends, it's the drawback of my parking lot, not the car. When I drive in I have to turn right, and immediately left, while there is a slope. I think it's the middle section of exhaust that hits the ground. I first 'hit' the ground after driving home with new Eisenmann Race mid section, probably because of a larger diameter, but it wasn't hitting when I drove OUT of the garage, now it hits both. Anyway it's not an issue.

Will do as soon as I get a chance to drive in sunlight.
If you get hubcentric spacers you should see no abnormal issues. They basically create the same bond as the stock wheel would have to the hub. You would not experience any wobbles or balance issues. Many members here use spacers on the stock 343 wheels since the offsets leave larger gaps. I dont run spacers since I have HRE wheels but on my Black Series I run 10mm spacers and run the car to 160 mph plus often with zero issues. Macht Schnell is a great brand for spacers you get here via the vendor forum. I dont think there would a warranty issue with spacers.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0