View Single Post
      06-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #6
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI-M5 View Post
So i have a 16 M5 she's been patiently waiting for wheel's and some other goodies to arrive before i actually started driving and really enjoying her..I have a fun daily and have had a 13M5 for 3 years and 10mo's prior so letting her sit in the garage for a couple o few 4 mo's was'nt an issue for me..

As the story goes at 2200 miles, like last mo. i started w my build and i'll spare the boring ascetic stuff and jump rt to the modds and Q's i have in relation to them and my Olivia

So Perf. modds are:

Jb4 w Bcm
Plugg's Gapped at .18
Msr intakes
Msr catless dwnpipes
Tms Muff Delete (She's loud Af)

Since the car now has some 2800 miles and im pretty upset and kinda like wtf cause i feel as i've taken away the driveabilty from the car

So i'll ask some simple Q's and you guys can help me w answers pls , anyone w knowledge pls feel free to participate but those w similar Modds minus the tms muff delete def pls chime in w thoughts and similarities

1)Is it normal at cold start for the car to stall as cold start idle falls off?(every time)

2)Is it normal for when i leave my garage and hold a steady throttle the car jerks and the idle jumps? (i live in a complex and try to be quiet so usually 1st or 2nd gear)

3)Is it normal when out on road driving if i hold the throttle steady at any rpm in any gear the rpm jumps 2-400rpm's any speed any gear and the car lurch's fwd?

4)Is it normal to stop ata light and for the rpm's to bounce round?(no more steady 7-800 smooth)

5)Is it normal to get walk'd by a 16 M5 w an AA plug play piggy and catless dwnpipe who made 610rwhp? (2nd gear , 3rd gear 60-140 like 3+ cars all day long like 5-6 xs he beat me like an unwanted stepchild)

6)Is it normal for a Jb4/Bcm to come w map 2 as everyones does and need tuning? (would'nt this come kinda preprogrammed from bms)

Is it Normal that i'm ready to rip this shit out've my car and wanna go back to stock?

i went back to the shop that installed and they did some loggs and said that the map 2 needed tuning based off the loggs and changed some stuff # wise but idk wat, they said i was over booosting like 27 and was have throttle closure at tops of gears , after that it ran a lil better but that was only 100 miles ago i took her out last nite and she"s like a damn civic w 145,909 miles on her a Real POS.. total turn off i love my Olivia and have dumped time , Nrg and a Shit load of $$$ in these last 4-5 mo's in modd's for what just to take the pure pleasure of driving a brand new car out've the equation..

So last nite i took her out for a drive met up w a friend and she ran worse than ever did loggs and everything looks fine i think afr's looks strait and boost was on target but im feeling flat spots in tops gears , geting alot of backfireing soon as i shift , using gas like crazzzzy and im slow as ass.. the topper was on way home from his place i was literally using every thing the car had playinmg w an older 750i for 20 miles from 82mph-to at x's 158mph so i ask

Is this Shit Normal lol

Thanks in Advance

Neil

this is perfectly normal for a jb4 car.
Appreciate 0