M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
Charlie Brown
First Lieutenant
 
Charlie Brown's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5 Azurite Black
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 374
iTrader: (0)

ED Yesterday, Drive Today, Drop Off @ Munich Intl Tomorrow

I picked up my AB M5 yesterday after spending all day at BMW Welt including factory and museum tours. For those hat have not experienced ED I highly recommend you do this at least once. It is a special experience.
Charlie Brown is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
nybimmerfan
Lieutenant
 
nybimmerfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 6-Spd Manual MCB M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 431
iTrader: (0)

Charlie, too bad you would only be able to do a day of ED. Hope you get the most of it. I did 2 weeks from Munich to Nice and wished I had extended it to a month or at least 3 weeks. Now, am missing driving the car, hopefully, I get it by December.
nybimmerfan is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
chillin4now
First Lieutenant
 
chillin4now's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5 at Home
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Smocation

Posts: 325
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
I picked up my AB M5 yesterday after spending all day at BMW Welt including factory and museum tours. For those hat have not experienced ED I highly recommend you do this at least once. It is a special experience.
Enjoy your current level of Euphoria. You will need it for the wait.....
__________________
Because; whats behind me doesnt matter.
chillin4now is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
RPiM5
Brigadier General
 
RPiM5's Avatar
 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,052
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly-dee View Post
Enjoy your current level of Euphoria. You will need it for the wait.....
Heed Philly-Dee's advice to the most. Going on 8 weeks since I dropped the car off after ED, still don't have it back yet. Feels almost as if ED was just a dream sequence I once had.
__________________
Currently saving my pennies for the 911-Fighter. The McLaren P13 500S.
RPiM5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
M54ccibo
Major
 
M54ccibo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F10 M5 AW/SO
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 1,373
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Heed Philly-Dee's advice to the most. Going on 8 weeks since I dropped the car off after ED, still don't have it back yet. Feels almost as if ED was just a dream sequence I once had.
Ain't this the truth!
M54ccibo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Charlie Brown
First Lieutenant
 
Charlie Brown's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5 Azurite Black
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 374
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybimmerfan
Charlie, too bad you would only be able to do a day of ED. Hope you get the most of it. I did 2 weeks from Munich to Nice and wished I had extended it to a month or at least 3 weeks. Now, am missing driving the car, hopefully, I get it by December.
I didn't have the time to stay long on this trip but I did make the most of it. I was fortunate to have a fellow BMW enthusiast from our Munich office be my navigator today. We made a big 250 mile loop down through Austria. Spent time on the mountain roads and autobahn.. Fantastic. The worst part was trying to restrain myself and not go for broke on the autobahn! Well maybe once.
Charlie Brown is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST