M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #199
avi8tir
Second Lieutenant
 
avi8tir's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 283
iTrader: (0)

oh, those must be mine! can't wait!!!
avi8tir is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #200
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi8tir View Post
oh, those must be mine! can't wait!!!
That's your set thanks again
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #201
RT SYD UP
Enlisted Member
 
RT SYD UP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Chrome Door handle Inserts

Nate or others....

I noted on another thread that you had painted your original chrome to Singapore Grey door handle inserts. Also suggested was vinyl. You gave great suggestions for the northeast. Is there anyone around here (Chicago) that would vinyl coat or paint my Singapore grey F10 handles......
RT SYD UP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #202
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT SYD UP View Post
Nate or others....

I noted on another thread that you had painted your original chrome to Singapore Grey door handle inserts. Also suggested was vinyl. You gave great suggestions for the northeast. Is there anyone around here (Chicago) that would vinyl coat or paint my Singapore grey F10 handles......
We can paint them here in house. Shoot me a pm or give us a call at 866.963.4520.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 09:11 AM   #203
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

New package that just went out for a Frozen White Beast.



iND F10 M5 Frozen White Surrounds + Clear LED's
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #204
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Side grilles with Gloss black surrounds + SO mesh + Light LED's



__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #205
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Photos of the iND F10 M5 Cosmetic package installed on Bokke's new Beast

__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #206
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Set that just went out (Can't wait to see this ///M complete)
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #207
Bliz33
New Member
 
Drives: F10 M5 (on order)
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

first mods on my list once it gets here...love the contrast on Bokkes
Bliz33 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #208
Warehouser
Private
 
Warehouser's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 F10 M5 AW
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE Texas

Posts: 94
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Set that just went out (Can't wait to see this ///M complete)
Any you will once my Wheels show up
Warehouser is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #209
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliz33 View Post
first mods on my list once it gets here...love the contrast on Bokkes
When does the Beast come in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouser View Post
Any you will once my Wheels show up
Nice
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #210
ThisFlyGuy
///M enthusiast
 
ThisFlyGuy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 179
iTrader: (0)

nate or ilia, can you please PM me a price shipped to CA for the gloss black kidneys, side gills (clear led), and AW front painted reflectors? thanks!
ThisFlyGuy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #211
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy View Post
nate or ilia, can you please PM me a price shipped to CA for the gloss black kidneys, side gills (clear led), and AW front painted reflectors? thanks!
I can't pm you yet (post count) please shoot me an email to info@ind-distribution.com. I have all the parts ready to go.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #212
mindlessmark07
Lieutenant
 
mindlessmark07's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Orange County CA

Posts: 565
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
The F10 M5 has every M fan in the United States holding their breath in anticipation. IND has been anticipating the arrival of our own F10 M5 for months, and in preparation we have already started creating a host of parts to improve the car.

The first and most important part in our collection are our own IND painted reflectors. By ordering vast quantities of OE BMW amber reflectors we have prepared ourselves for the M5ís arrival in the US. The beautiful style of the F10 M5 is muddled with the factory amber reflectors placed squarely in the sides of the front bumper.

INDís painted reflectors allow the F10 to regain itís original uninterrupted design aesthetic. We ensure a perfect fit by using an original BMW part for our base. Every member of our paint staff has at minimum 10 years of experience at our in-house 10,000 square foot facility for a perfect quality part every time.

All colors ready to go now









iND F10 M5 Gloss side grilles + M5 gloss emblem + AW painted reflectors


Gloss black side grilles + Light tinted LED's

The color matching is right on. I just ordered the black side vents and black rear badge and I have the ultimate confidence in the quality of product distributed by IND. Andrew @ IND helped me out and he is extremely knowledgeable and will answer any questions that you could possibly have.
__________________

MindlessMark07
///2013 M5 Alpine White/Black,Orange County CA\\\
mindlessmark07 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #213
ThisFlyGuy
///M enthusiast
 
ThisFlyGuy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 179
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
I can't pm you yet (post count) please shoot me an email to info@ind-distribution.com. I have all the parts ready to go.
Email has been sent. Thank you
ThisFlyGuy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #214
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindlessmark07 View Post
The color matching is right on. I just ordered the black side vents and black rear badge and I have the ultimate confidence in the quality of product distributed by IND. Andrew @ IND helped me out and he is extremely knowledgeable and will answer any questions that you could possibly have.
Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy View Post
Email has been sent. Thank you
Got it thanks! Can't wait to see what you do with the new Beast!
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #215
Nate@IND
 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,346
iTrader: (19)

Custom set of grilles we just did for a new Beast.

Matte black + ///M tri color-

__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #216
runningthingz
Second Lieutenant
 
runningthingz's Avatar
 
Drives: Frozen White M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 267
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Custom set of grilles we just did for a new Beast.

Matte black + ///M tri color-

Awwww yea! It's gonna look sick!
runningthingz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #217
PatrickC23
Lieutenant Colonel
 
PatrickC23's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F10 AW/SO ///M5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NNJ

Posts: 1,749
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningthingz View Post
Awwww yea! It's gonna look sick!
Hey nate how much is this one? Can you PM me price?
__________________
Retired - 2009 C63 l 2007 Supercharged RRS l 2002 e46 SMG ///M3 l 2001 e46 330ci

2013 Alpine White/Sakhir Orange F10 M5 - 20" Modulare Matte Titanium Brushed B18s - Coded by the best, V12
2014 Jeep JKU Wrangler Willys Wheeler W Unlimited - Granite Crystal/Black
PatrickC23 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #218
Used2be
Perennial PFC
 
Used2be's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5 SpaceGray/SO
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 506
iTrader: (0)

The car finally came in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Custom set of grilles we just did for a new Beast.
Just another word of praise for the paint shop at IND. They do great work and was the first thing I did for my new M5 yesterday. Mounted both the front grill in gloss black, and the side signals in gloss black with sakhir orange mesh to match the SO interior for the Space Gray car color. Nice little accent I think. I'll attach the side signal picture, everyone has seen gloss black front grills so I won't bore you again with those. Almost everyone on this site seems to prefer the 20" optional rim, but I happen to like the stock 19". They're probably heavier and not as strong if they are cast and not forged, but I like the look.
Attached Images
  
Used2be is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #219
Rob///M5
Major
 
Rob///M5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,342
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Just another word of praise for the paint shop at IND. They do great work and was the first thing I did for my new M5 yesterday. Mounted both the front grill in gloss black, and the side signals in gloss black with sakhir orange mesh to match the SO interior for the Space Gray car color. Nice little accent I think. I'll attach the side signal picture, everyone has seen gloss black front grills so I won't bore you again with those. Almost everyone on this site seems to prefer the 20" optional rim, but I happen to like the stock 19". They're probably heavier and not as strong if they are cast and not forged, but I like the look.
Unique mod. Would look great with Sakhir Orange painted brake calipers.
Rob///M5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #220
Used2be
Perennial PFC
 
Used2be's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5 SpaceGray/SO
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Michigan, USA

Posts: 506
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob///M5 View Post
Would look great with Sakhir Orange painted brake calipers.
I've been thinking the same thing, but thanks for mentioning it. That's a nice feature about a neutral gray car color, it will go with most anything. I'm going to have to live with the car for a while to see which ideas stick and seem to feel right for the car.
Used2be is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST