M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

F10 M5 RPi GT Exhaust For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
F10 M5 RPi GT Exhaust up for grab. Pretty much this exhaust was on my car for only 500 miles. Condition is like new. Price is $2,500.00 local pick up or +$150 if you need it shipped within USA. This is for the whole exhaust system sections 1,2,3. Comes with bottom chassis support brace/bracket. Original Price is $3,599.00. PM me! Thanks!

Specs/Details:
- Expect to save 7-10lbs off the oem exhaust
- Expect 20-30hp gain (dyno differences of 10sec intervals vs 15-20sec intervals)
- T304 SS 77mm tubing

Here are some pictures.










Last edited by bclk55; 03-25-2013 at 05:01 PM.
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
DrewBert
First Lieutenant
 
DrewBert's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 f10 M5 AW/Silverstone
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Regina,Sk, Canada

Posts: 334
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclk55
F10 M5 RPi GT Exhaust up for grab. Pretty much this exhaust was on my car for only 500 miles. Condition is like new. Price is $2,800.00 local pick up or +$150 if you need it shipped. This is for the whole exhaust system sections 1,2,3. Comes with bottom chassis support brace/bracket. Original Price is $3,599.00. PM me! Thanks!

Specs/Details:
- Expect to save 7-10lbs off the oem exhaust
- Expect 20-30hp gain (dyno differences of 10sec intervals vs 15-20sec intervals)
- T304 SS 77mm tubing

Here are some pictures.








Shipped to
54 Calder cres
Regina,sk canada
S4s4a6

Still 150?
DrewBert is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
Shipped to
54 Calder cres
Regina,sk canada
S4s4a6

Still 150?
Sorry that is within the USA. I'll send you a PM quote for Canada.
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
ThisFlyGuy
///M enthusiast
 
ThisFlyGuy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 179
iTrader: (0)

how come you're selling only after 500 miles?
__________________
2013 BMW ///M5
ThisFlyGuy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy View Post
how come you're selling only after 500 miles?
Wifey made me take it off, she said it was too loud. I thought it wasn't loud enough! I had to do it since she agreed to let me buy the car in the first place. LOL! I do miss the sound a lot, it makes a big difference vs stock. It's tough man, but I got to please the wife first. Stock is way too silent. Maybe in time she will agree to let me get a Akraprovic.
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
jump
Private
 
Drives: 2013 M5 - Black Sapphire
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: United States

Posts: 69
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Have you looked at the meisterschaft gtc ev exhaust? It has a value that can be controlled by a remote.
jump is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #7
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump View Post
Have you looked at the meisterschaft gtc ev exhaust? It has a value that can be controlled by a remote.
Yes, I have heard it in person, it sound very nice. Probably one of the loudest exhaust I heard so far with the valve wide open.
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
nerwyll@trinityautosport
 
Drives: Jet Black e92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

Posts: 5,826
iTrader: (0)

glws Alan =)
nerwyll@trinityautosport is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buckhead

Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (0)

I'm surprised. Everyone says the RPI is one of the quietest options.

I have the Eisenmann Sport which is supposedly louder than the RPI. And it's still quite subtle inside the car.
__________________
2014 BMW ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
boots
Colonel
 
boots's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cypress Tx

Posts: 2,296
iTrader: (0)

Ah man that sucks. Now u know this thang ain't loud. For real it needs to be louder. But the boss spoke and you can't fight that one.
__________________
2013 Bmw M5-Alpine White/Black-Oem gloss blk powder coated wheels-Expel clear bra-35% tint-Rpi Gtm Exhaust-Rpi Downpipes-Rpi Scoops-Bms piggy piggy-Hr springs

Country run
boots is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
mwlmd
Major
 
mwlmd's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 1,235
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I'm surprised. Everyone says the RPI is one of the quietest options.

I have the Eisenmann Sport which is supposedly louder than the RPI. And it's still quite subtle inside the car.

Did you keep your stock exhaust? Is it hard to go back to stock from the Eisenmann sport? It would seem that welding the eom rear section back together would have very little tolerance for tip adjustment.

Has anyone done this yet successfully?

Is your sport exhaust too quiet? Do you wish it was a little louder?
__________________
F10 M5
Alpine/Sakhir/Anthracite/DCT

HRE P101. Akrapovič evolution. H&R. Bell StiR+ Laser Interceptor quad. IND cosmetics. 3M CR50.
mwlmd is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #12
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buckhead

Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlmd View Post
Did you keep your stock exhaust? Is it hard to go back to stock from the Eisenmann sport? It would seem that welding the eom rear section back together would have very little tolerance for tip adjustment.

Has anyone done this yet successfully?

Is your sport exhaust too quiet? Do you wish it was a little louder?
I have kept the stock exhaust. I don't know how it would be to weld back on, but I don't think it should be an issue - will be back to normal OEM. It's not like you lose a section of pipe - the cut was sharp and clean.

I like the 90mm Sport. It sounds really very good. Little louder would be good when driving alone, but on the other hand it would be out of character with the car, unless you could turn it off. The Sport sounds great and people like the way the car sounds.

I think 90mm Eisenmann Sport is the ideal choice for this car. This should have been the OEM exhaust. It is everything I expect of an M5.
__________________
2014 BMW ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #13
eNCore
///M 5light
 
eNCore's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles, 626

Posts: 433
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I have kept the stock exhaust. I don't know how it would be to weld back on, but I don't think it should be an issue - will be back to normal OEM. It's not like you lose a section of pipe - the cut was sharp and clean.

I like the 90mm Sport. It sounds really very good. Little louder would be good when driving alone, but on the other hand it would be out of character with the car, unless you could turn it off. The Sport sounds great and people like the way the car sounds.

I think 90mm Eisenmann Sport is the ideal choice for this car. This should have been the OEM exhaust. It is everything I expect of an M5.
Do you have any experience with Race and Akra in terms of sound and loudness? I have no experience with any of these, and kind of have to base my purchase from the forum. The only experience I have is Akra on my E92 M3. Would be really awesome if you can talk about the Sport, Race, and Akra if you have experience with them.
__________________
13 MCB ///M5

11 - 12 MW E92 ///M3 ZCP

08 - 11 E90 335i
eNCore is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buckhead

Posts: 4,789
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNCore View Post
Do you have any experience with Race and Akra in terms of sound and loudness? I have no experience with any of these, and kind of have to base my purchase from the forum. The only experience I have is Akra on my E92 M3. Would be really awesome if you can talk about the Sport, Race, and Akra if you have experience with them.
Charlie Brown and Rob///M5 can give you a good comparison perspective.
__________________
2014 BMW ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #15
Rob///M5
Major
 
Rob///M5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,342
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Yes, heard all 3. My vote goes to the E Race. Half the price of the Akra (only mufflers though) and significantly louder. That said, I don't think it's over the top. The tone of the race is similar to the sport (beefy and deep) - just no valves to quiet cold start and a bit more volume overall. The challenge with the F10 is that everything is too quiet from the cabin...it's so well insulated.

The akra is gorgeous looking, hands down the best aesthetics. The sound is thinner, more mid range due to titanium. I think it's a very cool and unique character. It's just not loud enough - for that much dough it needs to stand out more. BUT when downpipes are added, it could be the perfect exhaust...I'm just speculating as I've no idea what high flow cats will sound like on the F10.

I'll likely be putting the axleback Eisenmann Race 90mm on my car very shortly.

Lastly, you should also consider the Meistershaft. That thing sounds wicked and has electronic valves to quiet the noise when you need to. I'm personally not a huge fan of the tips, but the sound is really nice. It also appears to have some legitimate HP gains as a full exhaust.

Best of luck. Whatever you choose will be a huge improvement over stock sound. Call IND if you want to discuss further. Those guys know their stuff
__________________
Rob///M5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2013, 02:12 AM   #16
Rob///M5
Major
 
Rob///M5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,342
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
encore - just noticed you're in LA. All you need to do is come to cars and coffee in Irvine any Saturday morning. All of these exhausts are there to hear in person - which is the only way to choose.
__________________
Rob///M5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2013, 02:16 AM   #17
Rob///M5
Major
 
Rob///M5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,342
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Oh geez - sorry to jack your thread OP!

PM me encore if u need more info.
__________________
Rob///M5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #18
eNCore
///M 5light
 
eNCore's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles, 626

Posts: 433
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob///M5 View Post
Yes, heard all 3. My vote goes to the E Race. Half the price of the Akra (only mufflers though) and significantly louder. That said, I don't think it's over the top. The tone of the race is similar to the sport (beefy and deep) - just no valves to quiet cold start and a bit more volume overall. The challenge with the F10 is that everything is too quiet from the cabin...it's so well insulated.

The akra is gorgeous looking, hands down the best aesthetics. The sound is thinner, more mid range due to titanium. I think it's a very cool and unique character. It's just not loud enough - for that much dough it needs to stand out more. BUT when downpipes are added, it could be the perfect exhaust...I'm just speculating as I've no idea what high flow cats will sound like on the F10.

I'll likely be putting the axleback Eisenmann Race 90mm on my car very shortly.

Lastly, you should also consider the Meistershaft. That thing sounds wicked and has electronic valves to quiet the noise when you need to. I'm personally not a huge fan of the tips, but the sound is really nice. It also appears to have some legitimate HP gains as a full exhaust.

Best of luck. Whatever you choose will be a huge improvement over stock sound. Call IND if you want to discuss further. Those guys know their stuff
Thanks for the info! I am leaning towards Eisenmann Race as well, but I'm worried about it being too loud in the cabin since some said it's a bit too loud for everyday use.
__________________
13 MCB ///M5

11 - 12 MW E92 ///M3 ZCP

08 - 11 E90 335i

Last edited by eNCore; 01-26-2013 at 09:07 PM.
eNCore is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

Price reduced!
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #20
Supercomputers
Private
 
Drives: 2012 550XI Msport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NY

Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

E-mail me allarndproducts@yahoo.com very intrested cant PM yet.
Supercomputers is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #21
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

Still available.

Here is another member's Dyno.

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=801214
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #22
bclk55
Private First Class
 
Drives: 14 X5 35D, 15 Cayman GTS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 194
iTrader: (1)

bump
bclk55 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST