M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

//Baan Velgen | AC Schnitzer lowering springs

We will receive new stock of the AC Schnitzer lowering springs this week for the BMW F10 M5. So we can ship or install them at the end of the first week of April.

The Suspension Technology
Fans of sporting driving will be well served by the M5 by AC Schnitzer. Developed on the race track and built for daily use, this vehicle combines high performance with maximum suitability for everyday use. With the AC Schnitzer suspension spring kit, the Aachen-based tuning experts have ensured that precision and control take priority even in physically exceptional driving situations.


Send us a PM for special pricing



Our service
Contact
You can call us or email us:
+31 (0) 10 21 86 215
info@baanvelgen.com
Emails will be answered within a maximum of 8 hours, every day also in the weekends.

online shop:
www.baanvelgen.com

Payment:
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and banktransfer.

Shipping:
We ship worldwide, with either FedEx Express or UPS.

Workshop:

We offer a full installation in our highend workshop, please contact us for a quote.
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #2
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

In stock, and ready to be installed or shipped.

BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #3
bobblehead
Brigadier General
 
bobblehead's Avatar
 
Drives: warp speed
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto, On

Posts: 3,563
iTrader: (0)

I see AC now put plastic sleeves on the (upper part) spring. No more squeaky springs !!
bobblehead is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

We have not seen them without the sleeves, are yours without?

They should be on, to protect the paint, and prevent corrosion.
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      04-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
bobblehead
Brigadier General
 
bobblehead's Avatar
 
Drives: warp speed
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto, On

Posts: 3,563
iTrader: (0)

Another blogger in the US with the F10 535 had issue with the springs, the upper part of spring kept on rubbing when the car traveled up & down on the roads.

He did the fix by putting in plastic sleeves (less than $5US), almost identical to the pic shown and told ACS about the fix. The blogger has no issue afterwards.
bobblehead is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

Today we have received new stock.

At this moment we have still 2 sets available.
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 03:31 AM   #7
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

UP
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
hsiaochinsan
中華民國大總統
 
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

Posts: 1,135
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaanVelgen
We will receive new stock of the AC Schnitzer lowering springs this week for the BMW F10 M5. So we can ship or install them at the end of the first week of April.

The Suspension Technology
Fans of sporting driving will be well served by the M5 by AC Schnitzer. Developed on the race track and built for daily use, this vehicle combines high performance with maximum suitability for everyday use. With the AC Schnitzer suspension spring kit, the Aachen-based tuning experts have ensured that precision and control take priority even in physically exceptional driving situations.


Send us a PM for special pricing



Our service
Contact
You can call us or email us:
+31 (0) 10 21 86 215
info@baanvelgen.com
Emails will be answered within a maximum of 8 hours, every day also in the weekends.

online shop:
www.baanvelgen.com

Payment:
Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and banktransfer.

Shipping:
We ship worldwide, with either FedEx Express or UPS.

Workshop:

We offer a full installation in our highend workshop, please contact us for a quote.
I purchased mine from bannVelgen. Very nice service and communication.

The spring is wonderful. Much better than the h&r spring I took off. Car is not as jumpy as h&r and ride is better.
__________________
hsiaochinsan is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #9
mwlmd
Major
 
mwlmd's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 1,171
iTrader: (0)

What is the mm drop F and R with these springs? What is price shipped to 97035?

Thanks.

Matt
__________________
M3 (gone but not forgotten)
Jerez/Fox/Aluminum/6MT
F10 M5
Alpine/Sakhir/Anthracite/DCT
E90

Last edited by mwlmd; 05-24-2013 at 11:57 AM.
mwlmd is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #10
mwlmd
Major
 
mwlmd's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 1,171
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsiaochinsan View Post
I purchased mine from bannVelgen. Very nice service and communication.

The spring is wonderful. Much better than the h&r spring I took off. Car is not as jumpy as h&r and ride is better.
I found that the AC springs are 25mm F and R while the H&R are 25mm F 15mmR

So the AC drop is more in the rear AND a smoother ride? Is this true?
__________________
M3 (gone but not forgotten)
Jerez/Fox/Aluminum/6MT
F10 M5
Alpine/Sakhir/Anthracite/DCT
E90
mwlmd is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlmd View Post
I found that the AC springs are 25mm F and R while the H&R are 25mm F 15mmR

So the AC drop is more in the rear AND a smoother ride? Is this true?
That is indeed correct, the ride with AC Schnitzer is smoother then with H&R.

The lowering information is also correct, ACS aproximatly 25mm front and rear, where H&R is 25mm on front and 15mm on the rear.

I will send you a PM with the price right away.
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #12
hsiaochinsan
中華民國大總統
 
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

Posts: 1,135
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlmd View Post
I found that the AC springs are 25mm F and R while the H&R are 25mm F 15mmR

So the AC drop is more in the rear AND a smoother ride? Is this true?
I wasn't expecting the ride in the rear to be lower; however, the ride is indeed better than H&R.

I think i am the one on the forum have tried both.
__________________
hsiaochinsan is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #13
DTMAMG
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: e63
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: los angeles

Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)

good review mr. president
DTMAMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #14
hsiaochinsan
中華民國大總統
 
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

Posts: 1,135
iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMAMG
good review mr. president
Lol
__________________
hsiaochinsan is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      07-04-2013, 04:39 AM   #15
BaanVelgen
Major
 
BaanVelgen's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW Z3 M coupe
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rotterdam

Posts: 1,105
iTrader: (9)

UP
BaanVelgen is offline   Netherlands
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST