BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

12-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
GoodandEvil
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 MCB

Production delayed for frozen paint BMW

My dealer told me the production for the Frozen black M5 was delayed, it was pushed from December to February due to lack of frozen paint material. I traded in my last m5 back in October, so the wait time for this one is almost half year~so sad. In order to live through the long winter in Toronto, I decide to buy a SUV. Although I originally think GT3 will be the perfect company of M5, but a SUV is certainly a more practical and economical choice. Hopefully will get a GT3 in the future. Rang rover sport HSE and F15 X5 35i xdrive are both nice new models, but my family members don't like the look of RR sport.(IMO, RR sport is a beautiful car, but in visual perspective not as elegant and powerful as old rang rover, and my father has the ultimate autobiography RR) . Therefore, I put down my order for new x5 this morning, xline 35i, brown exterior and mocha interior with fine line wood trim, premium and technology pack, third row, running board. Pretty much everything expect premium seating pack( front comfort seat, napa leather pack, soft close door) and dynamic suspension ( not compatible with third row which automatically gives you air suspension). The car should arrive at late February. Hope all members of this forum will enjoy the new year, and I will fly to NYC to watch the drop ball tomorrow.
Appreciate 0