M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

10-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
m5huang
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1995 bmw 325is

Off to München

Thank you forum for helping me decide to purchase an F10 M5. Without this forum, I would probably have gone with a Porsche.

I'm off to Munich tonight and will pick up Saturday morning. For those who've gone recently, please let me know of any last minute things, to-dos, sights, etc.

I'll be sure to post a picture of my new baby!!

Adieu for now.

P.S. Rad67: Safe travels and hopefully we'll see each other at the Welt!
      10-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
nybimmerfan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6-Spd Manual MCB M5

There are lots of things to do in Munich. Here's what I did during the 3 day stay during ED in Munich to give you a picture. Upon arrival at Munich airport at 11:55AM, first day, I rushed to the hotel then to the BMW Welt for the 4:30PM pickup. Second day, I drove to Hohenschwangau to see the Neuschwanstein Castle in the morning where I had lunch. In the PM, drove to Dachau which is on drive way back to the hotel. Third day, did the BMW Museum in the AM then the factory tour in the PM. Fourth day, left Munich for Salzburg. Since I have been to Munich serveral times in the past, I did not bother going around to see Munich, thetown.
Appreciate 0