Garage List
2019 BMW M550i  [0.00]
FS: Michelin PSS 265/295

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 750.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling a stock set of Michelin's which are coming off M5 343's I just purchased for my 528i xdrive.

Sizes: 265/35/20 Front 295/30/20 Rear

The tires are still currently on the wheels until Tuesday, 08/14 when I will swap them for the more appropriate 245/285 combo. I'll add pictures as well... just wondering what the interest is if any.

Tires were advertised at 70% tread remaining on all four. I have not verified this myself as I just received them yesterday evening. I do have a 32nds scale which I'll use in the pictures to provide accurate tread depth. The only issue I've found with the tires appears to be a puncture in one of the 265's which was not disclosed to me by the seller. I'll know if it was a complete puncture when the tires are removed. It appears to be complete and also appears to be patch repaired. Finding it caused one of those moments when your emotional state changes from elation to disappointment instantly.

I'm aware I'm new here, my feedback can be searched on ebay under fosgatebuyer. Anyone that's interested in these tires will receive my complete contact info and I'd be happy to talk or text before any transaction takes place.

Appreciate 0