Drives: BMW M5

frozen black '13 M5 looking for lease takeover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
this is a 2013 F10 M5 frozen black color
MSRP is 114k, loaded with almost every options...including extended leather

i got it a year ago in Northern VA as a lease and I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take over the lease.

monthly payment is $1169

the car has only 5k miles on it, so theres a lot miles remaining for you to drive.

Car is always garaged and looks brand new, no front license plate installed.

anyone interested please message me. I am in tysons corner, VA

lease is paid thru 4/20/2014...

Attached Images

Last edited by thhddd; 03-06-2014 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Any pictures?

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
uhn2000
Big K...
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3CS BX7

My lord you guys in the US have the absolute best leases in the world! That car would be double here in Canada. I would totally do this and drive it here.. unfortunately its illegal..
      02-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #4
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhn2000 View Post
My lord you guys in the US have the absolute best leases in the world! That car would be double here in Canada. I would totally do this and drive it here.. unfortunately its illegal..
I actually looked up what it would take to do the opposite, well sort of. I wanted to see if there was any way I could register my M5 in Canada and live and drive in the U.S. just so that no U.S. state could cite me for window tint and loud exhaust. Lol! It won't work though.

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:19 PM   #5
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
I actually looked up what it would take to do the opposite, well sort of. I wanted to see if there was any way I could register my M5 in Canada and live and drive in the U.S. just so that no U.S. state could cite me for window tint and loud exhaust. Lol! It won't work though.
Sadly, it wouldn't matter where your car is licensed/registered. If your car is in a state where tint is illegal you can be pulled over for it. For example, when I was a kid we were moving from AZ to TX. We still had AZ plates on the car and, while in TX, we were stopped for illegal tint on the windows.

I'm guessing the same thing applies to radar detectors. If there illegal in VA it won't matter if you have different plates on the car.

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #6
Grover432
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 535 XDrive

Quote:
+1
      02-25-2014, 02:25 PM   #7
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Sadly, it wouldn't matter where your car is licensed/registered. If your car is in a state where tint is illegal you can be pulled over for it. For example, when I was a kid we were moving from AZ to TX. We still had AZ plates on the car and, while in TX, we were stopped for illegal tint on the windows.

I'm guessing the same thing applies to radar detectors. If there illegal in VA it won't matter if you have different plates on the car.
Yeah that's my point. With Canadian plates, U.S. law can't do Shiite! The same thing would apply for Diplomatic plates, which I am working on getting one day. I would love to be in a situation where a State Trooper pulls me over for dark window tint and my car is registered in Canada or has Diplomatic plates. Lol! I guess the same would apply if you were to drive your U.S. registered M5 up into Canada. Of course you still have to obey traffic laws.

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #8
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Yeah that's my point. With Canadian plates, U.S. law can't do Shiite!
Are you sure about that? A quick Google search seems to provide info saying otherwise... Canadian Drivers in the US...

Think of it this way, with my radar detector example... If the driver has Canadian plates that doesn't make it legal to have a radar detector in VA.

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #9
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Are you sure about that? A quick Google search seems to provide info saying otherwise... Canadian Drivers in the US...

Think of it this way, with my radar detector example... If the driver has Canadian plates that doesn't make it legal to have a radar detector in VA.
Yes you are totally right. VA could still charge you with illegal possession of a radar detector. It won't matter if your car is registered in Tanzania and are a Tanzanian citizen, they won't care. I guess I should have used better words. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the Commonwealth of Virginia has no legal way to make you pay the fine. They can charge you all they want, but they won't try to call for extradition if you never pay that ticket. You just have to make sure you are never pulled over in Virginia ever again, as they would likely take you to jail and make you pay the fine. Then again, with Virginia I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get the State Department to extradite you. Ha! Virginia is truly the worst.

It's the same story with Euro Delivery people going over to Europe and racking up tickets in Switzerland. I've heard of cases where some countries go through the trouble to track you down in your home country, but they have no way of making you pay. But like I said, the second you enter their country again, you can be arrested. So just don't go there again I say. Lol!

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #10
Day Laborer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS / iX 50i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Another frozen 2013 M5 in Northern Virginia????

Wow.

He is MrHonest's post, he is also from this area: http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745414

Pics please!
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #11
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:

Yeah that's my point. With Canadian plates, U.S. law can't do Shiite! The same thing would apply for Diplomatic plates, which I am working on getting one day. I would love to be in a situation where a State Trooper pulls me over for dark window tint and my car is registered in Canada or has Diplomatic plates. Lol! I guess the same would apply if you were to drive your U.S. registered M5 up into Canada. Of course you still have to obey traffic laws.
I have a friend whos friend claimed diplomatic immunity when he got pulled over. So the cops did a bunch of digging and other cops were pulling up and waiting for confirmation. And then the guy goes oh, i thought if i wasnt a citizen i could use it.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2014, 07:27 PM   #12
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

In NJ/NY I have FL plates and FL DL and the police can't cite me for tints. I have been pulled over and that's what I said and the cop agreed.

However if the car is registered out of state or if you have an out of state DL and spend something like more than half the year in that state, you should have a DL in that state.

Legally I am not sure, I haven't looked up the law and read it, but that's my experience.
      02-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #13
SupremePower3335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 MSport & 2018 X3 30i

Quote:
+1

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlnch View Post
In NJ/NY I have FL plates and FL DL and the police can't cite me for tints. I have been pulled over and that's what I said and the cop agreed.

However if the car is registered out of state or if you have an out of state DL and spend something like more than half the year in that state, you should have a DL in that state.

Legally I am not sure, I haven't looked up the law and read it, but that's my experience.
I am pretty sure you have to pay a hefty fine right there..also a friend got a ticket, paid it in Canada and eventually his license got suspended in Canada and he lost 6 demerit points..not good..
      02-27-2014, 09:26 AM   #14
sharifm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

What's the buy out on the car?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #15
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Is this a traffic course or a lease takeover thread? I'm cornfused here!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #16
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

What Options???
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2014, 04:18 AM   #17
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

Quote:

In the state of California they cant cite you for tint if you have another states plates.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2014, 08:27 PM   #18
thhddd
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

bump, updated with pics, car is in Tysons corner, Virginia 22102
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #19
Stuartlogan77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

You will struggle with the new lease rates that are available for the new m5s? Unless you throws some cash in.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #20
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Stunning color combination!!!! Good luck with the sale.
      03-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #21
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by thhddd View Post
this is a 2013 F10 M5 frozen black color
MSRP is 114k, loaded with almost every options...including extended leather

i got it a year ago in Northern VA as a lease and I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take over the lease.

monthly payment is $1169

the car has only 5k miles on it, so theres a lot miles remaining for you to drive.

Car is always garaged and looks brand new, no front license plate installed.

anyone interested please message me. I am in tysons corner, VA

lease is paid thru 4/20/2014...
I might be interested / might have a friend that may take this ... what are the specifics of the lease?

Remaining Months?
Remaining Miles?
Previous Accidents/Damage?
Does lease payment include sales tax, or were they prepaid?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #22
Nickoftime
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 M

Is this vehicle still available?
Appreciate 0