09-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: MB SLS AMG & BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Looks like someone's NIGHTMARE come true.
Yes nightmare too
      09-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #24
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhanemMBN View Post
A person who looses count of his cars doesnt really need someones opinion, its just a car, one day it will be dumped in a hanger and rot
Why do you ASK for opinions and then come off with this arrogant attitude about it being "just an M5". You are pretty much insulting everyone here. Guess what-NO ONE CARES about your little "braggy" projects (as usual).

Sorry to everyone for sounding like a jerk but the level of "holier than thou" bs here is reaching nose level...

You know what...I will take back ALL of what I just said if you tell me that I am just misinterpreting you. I should give you the benefit of the doubt. My bad. Go ahead. Explain the meaning of your comments.

Last edited by ColdList; 09-09-2013 at 08:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #25
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Why do you ASK for opinions and then come off with this arrogant attitude about it being "just an M5". You are pretty much insulting everyone here. Guess what-NO ONE CARES about your little "braggy" projects (as usual).

Sorry to everyone for sounding like a jerk but the level of "holier than thou" bs here is reaching nose level...
Never knew FACTS were that harsh
I was just saying, this is a project to have the worlds fastest M5, we're even going to get an upgraded transmission from GETRAG, which is the trans manufacturer for BMW. Many parts are coming, ill keep u guys updated
As i said, its not my car, not my project, im just posting.
      09-09-2013, 08:53 PM   #26
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Never knew FACTS were that harsh
I was just saying, this is a project to have the worlds fastest M5, we're even going to get an upgraded transmission from GETRAG, which is the trans manufacturer for BMW. Many parts are coming, ill keep u guys updated
As i said, its not my car, not my project, im just posting.
Fair enough. My bad. I should have not posted such negative opinions in retrospect. I am re-reading the post and I don't see where you actually "asked". My apologies.

Still think it may not be wise to come on here and make statements that insinuate that an M5 is nothing. To many $100K is a lot of money and the M5 is a treasured possession and passion. Might be my own misinterpretation and a language thing. If so, my apologies there as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #27
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Fair enough. My bad. I should have not posted such negative opinions in retrospect. I am re-reading the post and I don't see where you actually "asked". My apologies.

Still think it may not be wise to come on here and make statements that insinuate that an M5 is nothing. To many $100K is a lot of money and the M5 is a treasured possession and passion. Might be my own misinterpretation and a language thing. If so, my apologies there as well.
I do really respect everyones opinion, many people said that they didnt like the colour, i respect peoples opinions. But its disrespectful to say its the ugliest...etc
If the owners fav colour is blue, that doesnt mean the whole world should love the colour, u might not like it, others would. He might love carbonfiber, you may not. I personally dont really like the carbon fiber on the car, but thats my opinion
      09-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #28
kylek13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 Frozen Grey

ugliest car on the board, biggest waste of money and also tacky....

i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul....
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #29
Northern X5M
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 Tanzanite Blue M5

Quote:
A person who looses count of his cars doesn't really need someones opinion.
Obviously he does more than you think, because that car is screaming for attention. Sorry man, I love individuality and dig the passion put into that car but those visual mods are not good. Would maybe help if those pictures were not taken with a potato.
      09-10-2013, 06:05 AM   #30
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylek13 View Post
ugliest car on the board, biggest waste of money and also tacky....

i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul....
you can say ugly, u can say tacky, but never say "waste of money",, its not an issue + others might find sexy
      09-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #31
dhirm5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 ZCP, 2014 X5 35d

Quote:
SR-Racing are the ONLY guys who have FULL ACCESS to the ECU, they got it directly from BMW.
Now this is very interesting - do they plan to make a proper tune and market it, or is it just for this one-off?

Quote:
You just need connections and a person born with blue blood then all ur dreams will come true thanx for ur opinion btw
True enough..
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #32
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirm5 View Post
Now this is very interesting - do they plan to make a proper tune and market it, or is it just for this one-off?

True enough..
No its just for the one-off, but im sure in six months time all tuners will get the access, the reason they wanted it asap is bcuz they want the car ready by December 2013
      09-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #33
ArtE36M3
Private
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E39 M5

I guess only a guy with that much money and that many cars to let rot would do this to a car. "It's just an m5 and its only money, lets fck it up. We'll show those peasants."

OP You obviously thought its was worthy of the world to see the mods. Just own it. Don't pass it off as a joke.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #34
dhirm5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtE36M3 View Post
OP You obviously thought its was worthy of the world to see the mods. Just own it. Don't pass it off as a joke.
I don't think he's trying to pass anything off as a joke, and any mods are worthy of sharing with the community, even if they're not to most people's liking. It's one thing not to appreciate someone's taste, it's another to attack because the majority don't.

Mod and let mod.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #35
delano
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 F12 & 2013 Rover S/C

That was a pretty arrogant comment about the "just a", but I'll just assume you don't....speaky English aw to weel.

Car would look a lot better if you wrapped the whole thing.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #36
Salespunk
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Slow

Personally I like the color, just not mixed with the carbon. Do you have a full side shot?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #37
MJones3
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Your opinion, respect

+ we dont really need IND to put their name or something, we're just ordering seats from them.

As i said, the whole car will be carbon fiber, its actually just a project car, the owner barely uses it, its just an M5. Our aim is 1000hp+ and 1/4 mile of under 10 seconds, if it wasnt achieved, the car will just be put in the hanger where all the owner's other old cars are.

The amount paid on the car up to date was just like 40-50,000.$
I dont really know what the M5 prices in the US are but here they're not really expensive, its around 160,000 $ / so in total this car cost 200k
While I'm not personally offended by these comments, they made me feel like it would be nice if I were to have a bit more money..

Quote:
Originally Posted by delano View Post
That was a pretty arrogant comment about the "just a", but I'll just assume you don't....speaky English aw to weel.
So your reply to an arrogant comment is a comment with a racist undertone?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #38
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtE36M3 View Post
I guess only a guy with that much money and that many cars to let rot would do this to a car. "It's just an m5 and its only money, lets fck it up. We'll show those peasants."

Its not like "its just an M5 and its only money..."
We humans didnt choose our looks, wealth, life...etc
If you work for something you will get it. We thank god for whatever we have, and we thank our royal/ruling family for everything they gave us like free healthcare, free education, free housing & land, free farm, free commercial property or land, very high salaries and a job for every citizen.
So if someone has more money than the other person that doesnt make him better in anyway, it just gives him more privileges, it all depends on the person deep inside

Last edited by GhanemMBN; 09-11-2013 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: ed
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #39
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

cray cray the use of extensive cf.. nice work!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #40
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

Overall finish is nice but the M5 isn't a car to leave the hood and trunk exposed like that
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #41
MasterDank
Boats & Hoes
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 M5 Sakhir Orang,Chohiba

Quote:
Its not like "its just an M5 and its only money..."
We humans didnt choose our looks, wealth, life...etc
If you work for something you will get it. We thank god for whatever we have, and we thank our royal/ruling family for everything they gave us like free healthcare, free education, free housing & land, free farm, free commercial property or land, very high salaries and a job for every citizen.
So if someone has more money than the other person that doesnt make him better in anyway, it just gives him more privileges, it all depends on the person deep inside
You are a constant contradiction. The car Is a perfect display of to much money not enough awareness. The stock car doesn't become a race car by carbon fiber, its paint or wrap.... THATS AN UGLY STREET CAR!... Your rich friend ruined what others might dream to once own..... Hope he/she is less wasteful with other parts of life. You seem to want acceptance but we all like the M5 so FUBARing one is grounds for flaming.... cough cough VIVID and this is as bad as I have seen...

BTW Where are their 1/4 times and power #'s if they really have a tune?....Why are you here on the owners behalf? Nut swinging?

Aloha
Alex
      09-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #42
GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDank View Post
You are a constant contradiction. The car Is a perfect display of to much money not enough awareness. The stock car doesn't become a race car by carbon fiber, its paint or wrap.... THATS AN UGLY STREET CAR!... Your rich friend ruined what others might dream to once own..... Hope he/she is less wasteful with other parts of life. You seem to want acceptance but we all like the M5 so FUBARing one is grounds for flaming.... cough cough VIVID and this is as bad as I have seen...

BTW Where are their 1/4 times and power #'s if they really have a tune?....Why are you here on the owners behalf? Nut swinging?

Aloha
Alex
Here is the list of mods to be made and then you can decide if its a race car or not:
-All seats,interior door sides & dash off ( front seats replaced with BMW performance seats, custom dash and carbon fiber sides )
-Carbon Fiber Doors
-KWs
-Carbon fiber pillars and all other body parts
-Engine internals
-I cannot give any more details, wait till december.

BTW, this car is the 1/4 mile World Record Holder, 11.41 . Okay true, i dont have a video, but i have a video of 11.5 , which is also a record UNBEATEN
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Now the car is MUCH faster, its too hot to test now, but i think its like an 11.2 11.1 , anyway the car will be ready on December
(This is ONLY - Exhaust,AirFilter,Tune,Downpipes)

Peace
      09-11-2013, 10:40 PM   #43
dhirm5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Here is the list of mods to be made and then you can decide if its a race car or not:
I have to say, I'm impressed be your ability to let others offensive comments roll off your back and respond calmly without going to their level. Thank you for that.

Quote:
Peace
+1
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread