Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

05-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #133
IS3andME
Major
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXXX View Post
Seriously?? Just "move", huh? I would move to "outside of DC"... but the US is too damn broke! I'll just stay in Canada where our loonie is higher

If Chinese customers want a "increasingly sloth-ness" 5 series then it is them that vote with their wallet. They are the ones putting money in BMW's purse so why not. Why don't YOU buy a "faster-ness" GS350 instead, Lexusboy.
Because, i'm waitng on the GS-F, which may have the LF-A's V10---which when you think about it...it may have the engine that the M5 needed and M enthusiasts want...naturally aspirated and high revving...

Yurka, a RS6 is your combo that you are looking for...plus a better interior than the M5

I remember when my mom was looking for at the CLS55 (she didn't need it), and wondered why it had air suspension--she asked, "isn't this a far more sportier variant, so why does it have a air suspension..." good question, because the customer wants it?

It's just that I see that the excuse for a small amount of Americans---is not spoiling us--and actually, it's a marketing excuse to expand and take part of the RS6's share of the market...nothing more, nothing less.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #134
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3andME View Post
Because, i'm waitng on the GS-F, which may have the LF-A's V10---which when you think about it...it may have the engine that the M5 needed and M enthusiasts want...naturally aspirated and high revving...

Yurka, a RS6 is your combo that you are looking for...plus a better interior than the M5

I remember when my mom was looking for at the CLS55 (she didn't need it), and wondered why it had air suspension--she asked, "isn't this a far more sportier variant, so why does it have a air suspension..." good question, because the customer wants it?

It's just that I see that the excuse for a small amount of Americans---is not spoiling us--and actually, it's a marketing excuse to expand and take part of the RS6's share of the market...nothing more, nothing less.
Put down the crack pipe jackass.

There is absolutely ZERO chance that the GS F would get the LF A's V10...IF it is even built.

Nobody is forcing anybody to buy the AWD...it's a freakin' OPTION.
Buy whatever you want but go f**k yourself if you're going to try to dictate to anyone else what they want to drive or where they want to live.
Appreciate 0