BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

08-25-2016, 10:35 AM   #1
Mbdurham17
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5 CP

Nashville Area Tint, Wrap Etc

Trading my AW 14 CP for a Singapore 16 CP this weekend and looking for a reputable shop in the Nashville area to do tint, clear bra, and vinyl wrap the chrome on the handles and side vents. If anyone could recommend a place it would be greatly appreciated! I also may have the 601's powered coated if there is a place around as well.

Have some other mods planned but can handle them myself

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2016, 03:25 PM   #2
RON1X
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S Guards Red

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
Well, I immediately knew of the place that did vinyl wraps and customizations of very high end cars (Music City Customs), but they unfortunately have gone out of business according to google and their facebook page.

I have had my DD, Audi Q7, tinted at a place on Lebanon Road called Auto Armor. Website: http://www.nomorenix.com/

I've had 10+ cars tinted in my life and his work is the best. I had my entire windshield of my Q7 done and the quality of the work was A+ as well as his price. I've since sent 2 friend's cars there that are very happy. He does do paint protection film as well.

Regarding paint protection, I recently had my 911 Turbo ceramic coated at Varigon Solutions, which is in the same building as Track One Motorsports in Nolensville (they are now a tenant). They are the only shop I let touch my 911, and they handle the majority of the exotics in the area, as well as track prep work for a lot of Porsches, ///M Cars. The main tech has an E36 M3. I'm very happy with the ceramic coating, its brought my 997 back to life and makes keeping it clean an easy job.

I've seen fliers at Track One for vinyl work, but don't know of anyone specifically. I was planning to wrap my car, but ended up doing a ceramic coating instead. Hope that helps some of your problem.

I know Track One can help you powdercoat your wheels. The co-founder of Track One (now sold his share and is out of the business) had my brakes and roll bar powdercoated red locally and they did an amazing job. I can't remember what company though.

I'm stalking the M5 forum because I'm thinking of selling my Turbo for a Singapore Gray M5... Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2016, 08:37 PM   #3
Mkai0
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Black

Music City Tint are the go to guys for this kind of stuff. I just had a clear bra and ceramic window tint job completed by them. A lot of the Porsche and BMW crowd trust their vehicles with them. Tell them Matt with the M5 sent you.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #4
Mbdurham17
Captain
Rep

Thank you both for the input I will give them a shout when I have the car in hand. It may be a few more days decided to go ahead with the M performance exhaust and not sure yet when they will have it for install.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2016, 04:05 PM   #5
Badboy8813
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F06 Frozen SS 2014 M6 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbdurham17
Thank you both for the input I will give them a shout when I have the car in hand. It may be a few more days decided to go ahead with the M performance exhaust and not sure yet when they will have it for install.
I think I've seen you AW 14 CP around.
      08-29-2016, 10:42 AM   #6
Mbdurham17
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy8813 View Post
I think I've seen you AW 14 CP around.
Yep I think I have seen yours too...small M5 world
Appreciate 0