Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

08-25-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
mdm0515
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 2013

Yum Yum - Wish I Could Go.....

Dear M School Participant:

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your summer! It has been a very busy year for us at the BMW Performance Center that has included the launch of the new M3/M4 at both Road America and the Autobahn at Joliet. Of course, the new M4 will now be a part of our Advanced M Schools. While we are on the M3/M4 subject, I was at a recent competition event in which I drove the new M4 at Virginia International Raceway. After you factor in 2 seconds/lap for the new pavement, the F82 chassis with the turbo charged V6 was 4 seconds/lap faster than the E92 V8!!

I wanted to bring everyone up to date regarding an Advanced M School date that have been recently added to our calendar to complete our year. As a matter of fact, this date is not yet on our official calendar and we expect the seats to sell fast once the general public has knowledge of the addition. We will be returning to Virginia International Raceway (VIR) on October 7th and 8th. If you have never been to VIR, it is one of the most premier road courses in North America! I have raced there for many years and find it very challenging, especially with the new pavement and the very fast up-hill “S-Turns”! We start off the two days of training with a reception and dinner on Monday, October 6th at the Oak Tree Tavern which is located on the VIR property. Should you decide to join us, we would recommend you choose to stay on the property at either the Lodge or Villas http://virnow.com/lodging/

If you have any interest in reserving your seat for this school, I would recommend that you do so quickly. The availability is limited and I expect the school to sell fast once it has been added to our official calendar. You can book with school by calling our reservation desk at: 888.345.4269. Of course, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

This is my email list I have generated from our alumni that is not shared with anyone. If for any reason you want me to take your name off this list this list, please reply to me and I will take care of it.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

If this was on the weekend I would go
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2014, 09:01 AM   #3
(H)
Lieutenant