Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

08-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

OK, I put it back on ... // and: Bimmerpost Business Cards

I couodn't let go of all the "something is wromg with a badgeless M5" responses to my much earlier posts on my de-badged and de-spoilered SG F10. So I had Nate IND (thank you as always for the swift response) send me a black badge. Here it is (together with the black exhaust tips ;-)

Name:  gs.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  316.3 KB

Different topic: Did anybody ever think about Bimmerpost issuing "business cards"? business card size printed stationary that shows the logo and URL and could either have a line where members can insert their name or even be customized with a printed name and alias on it. That way, if you run into somebody and you end up chatting and discovering that the person doesn't know about the forum, you could just hand over the card and invite them. Wouldn't that be a marketing tool worth thinking about?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
mwlmd
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991 TTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by (H)
I couodn't let go of all the "something is wromg with a badgeless M5" responses to my much earlier posts on my de-badged and de-spoilered SG F10. So I had Nate IND (thank you as always for the swift response) send me a black badge. Here it is (together with the black exhaust tips ;-)

Attachment 904709

Different topic: Did anybody ever think about Bimmerpost issuing "business cards"? business card size printed stationary that shows the logo and URL and could either have a line where members can insert their name or even be customized with a printed name and alias on it. That way, if you run into somebody and you end up chatting and discovering that the person doesn't know about the forum, you could just hand over the card and invite them. Wouldn't that be a marketing tool worth thinking about?
Just curious. How did you know where to put the m5 badge since you started without one?
Hers: BMW X3MC
BSM/Black
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

Oh, Nate helped me with that as well and gave me these two links:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5924108...n/photostream/
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743208

I ended up putting mine a tiny bit higher, 28mm instead of 20.8 but otherwise same position.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
johntomferg
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly drove a 13 F10 M5

Could of had some laughs with a 528 badge....
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (H)

Attachment 904709

Business card is a great idea. I always wonder if other cars are on the forums. Maybe leave on their windshield/door?
Appreciate 0