Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

09-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

IND's F10 M5 and an ebrake handle

Well,

I made the trip up to chicago today for a trade show and thought i'd stop by IND for a quick visit. Thanks to Andrew and all the guys for being kind enough to spend some spare time showing me the new office and other project cars currently in house. I showed up to buy an ebrake handle and some how ended up behind the wheel of thier new F10 M5! Not only made my day but maybe the rest of the year for me! Not really sure how to describe it except for brutal... Just brutal acceleration. Though i drove it for at least 5-7 good min. I was so excited I don't remember anything else. I can tell you it shifts crazy fast and the eisenmann exhaust makes you want to wet your self.

Oh the brake handle is awesome too.

Thanks again guys!

Beastcat
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

I believe you...(brutal acceleration)
I have also driven this beast !
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
IND-Distribution
BMW obsessed
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Was great meeting you today! Glad you enjoyed the visit.
      09-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
MKE_M3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3

I'm up in MKE, definately need to make the trip down sometime!
      09-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Well,

I made the trip up to chicago today for a trade show and thought i'd stop by IND for a quick visit. Thanks to Andrew and all the guys for being kind enough to spend some spare time showing me the new office and other project cars currently in house. I showed up to buy an ebrake handle and some how ended up behind the wheel of thier new F10 M5! Not only made my day but maybe the rest of the year for me! Not really sure how to describe it except for brutal... Just brutal acceleration. Though i drove it for at least 5-7 good min. I was so excited I don't remember anything else. I can tell you it shifts crazy fast and the eisenmann exhaust makes you want to wet your self.

Thanks again guys!

Beastcat
I've got the mp3 of the F10 M5. I'll just get BMW to run that through my stereo.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesal@IND
Was great meeting you today! Glad you enjoyed the visit.
You guys are awesome! Everything i expected
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblansten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
Well,

Thanks again guys!

Beastcat
I've got the mp3 of the F10 M5. I'll just get BMW to run that through my stereo.
Lmao...
Appreciate 0