M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

03-29-2014, 01:47 AM   #23
Greer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

I will never have a front plate. I get a few tickets a year and I do not care.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #24
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Guys,

I received my Millworks LP in the mail today. It is a very nice solid piece of metal. Looks great, the parts fit as advertised and they even give you extra screws. A black set and chrome set along with two allen wrenches. It also comes with a set of instructions to follow, but I do recommend that you watch the video and follow along as this way you know for a fact that you put it together properly. Fit/finish was top notch. On the plate itself it has many holes which allows you to place it where you want. Center placement or off centered which is what I did. It is adjustable up/down and angle so it can be adjusted properly. It also has a quick release feature that allows you to take it off and wash behind it. Spin it on Spin it off. Quick and easy. It does not interfere or affect the sensor at all. I'm glad I made this purchase. I hope this helps someone else who don't want holes in their plate, or you can simply put double sided tape which has worked for some members also.
Attached Images

Country run
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 09:30 AM   #25
ice7
Captain
Rep
Drives: ///M's

Garage List
2014 BMW M5 Comp  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2022 BMW M5 CS  [0.00]
I received mine in the mail as well. I agree with you Boots, the quality is top notch and does not interfere with the PDC. Before and after shots below. As much as I hate front license plates, its one less thing for me to worry about with VA cops.

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #26
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Yep looks good brother. In Tx you take the risk of being stopped, given a warning or if you have been warned before the risk of a citation. I don't like giving my money away so it's out of my window now that the proper tool is here for use.
Appreciate 0