United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 530i Sport with SMG

FS: 20 inch Black Miro M6 Time Attack Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
It has come time to move on from these stunning wheels. Up for sale are my 20 inch Gloss Black Miro M6 Style Time Attack Wheels with the following dimensions: 20X9, 20X10 with offsets of 20 and 25. About 4 months ago I replaced all 4 tires with Achilles ATR Sport tires with the following sizes: Fronts 245/35/20 and Rears 275/30/20. I have put no more than 500 miles on these tires as my daily commute is less than 3 miles roundtrip. The wheels also come with BMW OEM Tire Pressure Monitoring System. The wheels were also balanced 4 months ago. 1 of the rear wheels has a slightly big curb rash that you might want to get repainted, but the other 3 wheels are in normal conditions. They have minor road damage but nothing crazy...I have included pictures that will show the damage as best as possible. Also, if you are putting these on an e60 then I would buy some metal hub-centric rings as well (74.1 to 72.56 I believe). I love these wheels and get tons of compliments all the time. I always notice people staring at the wheels when I am at a stop light. If you drop your e60, and add 10 or 12 mm spacers in the rear you can stance the car perfectly.

I got these wheels from Eurorev about 5 years ago and have found out that these wheels are no longer manufactured. I am looking to get $1200 plus shipping OBO.

CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO DETAILED PICTURES OF THE WHEELS!

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
TheBlackGT
Like No Other.
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F07 LCI

PM'd you.
Appreciate 0