M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

11-16-2018, 10:06 PM   #1
BB6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 G80

Bootmod3 OTS Stg2 93oct Dyno Results

So finally got time to dyno my M6 on the Bootmod3 Stg2 93 octane OTS map with Fabworx downpipes, charcoal filter delete and stock everything else and DSS Axles. Wasn't exactly impressed, but wasn't upset either. It is still a strong running car on the streets and can run with almost any exotic and beat most everything else. Roll races is where this thing shines. Let me know what you guys think and I can give you feedback as well. See vid below

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
OneExtra
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: None

I would say it delivered about 16whp more than an Openflashtablet stage 1

Not the best result but not the worst

Personally I would be slightly dissapointed
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
BB6
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneExtra View Post
I would say it delivered about 16whp more than an Openflashtablet stage 1

Not the best result but not the worst

Personally I would be slightly dissapointed
Haha, thanks for the words of encouragement. I hear you though, but for an OTS tune its not bad. I may get a custom tune. Luckily this car isn't my go fast ride, its really just a cars & coffee type with a little juice. It pretty much rolls a lot of cars I wouldn't expect it to so I may be happy with where its at (emphasis on MAY BE!).
Appreciate 1
OneExtra810.50
      11-18-2018, 10:02 AM   #4
SapphireM5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Sapphire Black

Nice car! I would be happy with that for not having the car tuned on a dyno. I was all set to get an OTS tune but the more I'm reading on here, guys waiting weeks for revisions if they can even get a hold of the tuner, car not running 100% etc, the more it points me to get an in person tune. All my past cars I have had them tuned on a dyno in person. This car will prob be no different, I think I'm going to see the guys over at DME.

Nice car and good luck with it!!
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2018, 10:33 AM   #5
BB6
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Mo is a great guy. I have talked to him several times on the phone and text. He has answered everyone of my questions in a timely manner even though I didn't get his tune. He is just a car guy and loves talking about them. I am sure you will be happy with the tune he gives you.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2018, 12:17 PM   #6
SapphireM5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Sapphire Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
Mo is a great guy. I have talked to him several times on the phone and text. He has answered everyone of my questions in a timely manner even though I didn't get his tune. He is just a car guy and loves talking about them. I am sure you will be happy with the tune he gives you.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I have heard great things about his shop and his tuning. That's likely where I would go. Thanks and good luck!!
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2018, 08:57 PM   #7
chrisho68
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW/SO F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB6 View Post
Agree, Keith from Fabworx highly recommends Mo too. I spoke with him and share your sentiments. Just wished I was local to the Tristate area.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #8
Somy6
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW Monte Carlo Blue M5

Hey BB6,

Here is a quick a dyno session we just had.

https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1554578
Appreciate 0