M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

04-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
nmalhajri
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

Exclamation M5 ipe exhaust system

Installed Innotech IPE exhaust system on my 2014 M5 competitive package, it was either IPE or AKRAPOVIC, i didn't see that many vids on the net, searched about the IPE and asked around and finally after research I've bought the exhaust system.
It has a unique sound and it can get very loud, the good thing about the exhaust it is F-1 based exhaust it gives you the adrenaline to race lol.

here is my video link :

in the vid you will be able to hear the start, acceleration from stop 2 times, and downshifts.

feel free to ask any question, ps installed more things as well, feel free to ask.

taking it to European auto source this week to see how many whp the car has, and hope to see you guys in Shift s3ctor.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 05:16 AM   #2
lfelunden
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Garage List
Nice!
I'm thinking of the same system. Is it quiet when the valves are closed??
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 12:23 PM   #3
nmalhajri
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfelunden View Post
Nice!
I'm thinking of the same system. Is it quiet when the valves are closed??
Yea, its quiet when the valves are closed, but as soon as you open them, the beast speaks a different language!!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2015, 02:44 AM   #4
lfelunden
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmalhajri View Post
Yea, its quiet when the valves are closed, but as soon as you open them, the beast speaks a different language!!
I can imagine
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2015, 04:07 PM   #5
bigfra
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 991s , M5 Comp pack

Yeah, I like mate
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 08:54 PM   #6
SoCal_M6
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmalhajri View Post
Installed Innotech IPE exhaust system on my 2014 M5 competitive package, it was either IPE or AKRAPOVIC, i didn't see that many vids on the net, searched about the IPE and asked around and finally after research I've bought the exhaust system.
It has a unique sound and it can get very loud, the good thing about the exhaust it is F-1 based exhaust it gives you the adrenaline to race lol.

here is my video link :

in the vid you will be able to hear the start, acceleration from stop 2 times, and downshifts.

feel free to ask any question, ps installed more things as well, feel free to ask.

taking it to European auto source this week to see how many whp the car has, and hope to see you guys in Shift s3ctor.

Hi Nmalhajri, I really like the IPE exhaust sound. I have a M6, but I assume it should have the similar sound to your car. Could you please give me some review on this exhaust? Do you have downpipes? How is the quality of this exhaust, or do you have any problems with it? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2019, 11:05 AM   #7
Drm5
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 sakhir orange

I have ipe on my f10 with downpipes... they sound great and with burbles your gonna scare yourself the first time you hear them..
excellent quality and perfect fit... go for it
Appreciate 0