ufgtrs2007
dentite
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4, M2C, JLU392, e92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
A few points to make:

1. PKilla nor the Boston Autoport ever owned or held the title to these cars. The cars are owned by BMW and are transported through 3rd party companies. There should never be an excuse or justification made that the Autoport owned the cars and therefore can do whatever they want with them. A trucking company does not own my car when I pay them to ship my car across the country.

2. PKilla violated the terms of his employment and was subsequently terminated. He should be fully responsible for his actions. Period.

3. How would you feel if you saw your car on one of his videos? Probably violated, upset. I'm amazed at the number of comments legally justifying PKilla's actions. Whatever happened to morality.

END.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #156
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDyDinanM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

2. If he's in Boston, and the Port is in New Jersey, then chances are he isn't a Port employee.
It appears he was a port employee - at the Boston Autoport. Jalopnik confirmed it.

http://jalopnik.com/meet-the-amateur...ew-b-513809077

You can read here about the manager:

Quote:
That's apparently what lost Pkilla617 his job at the port, according to Dennis Kraez, a manager at the autoport. Reached by Jalopnik for this story, Kraez declined to give Pkilla617's real name, but said that he has since been fired, though he would not say when. (I suspected as much, since all of the videos are from last year or earlier.)
Now go to the Boston Autoport website and the same name is listed:

http://www.massport.com/port-of-bost.../Autoport.aspx

Quote:
Boston Autoport
Shipping Motor Vehicles Through the Port of Boston

Automobile imports and exports are an important market for the Port of Boston. The Boston Autoport is located on an 80 acre site in Charlestown and can accommodate the processing of 70,000 motor vehicles per year for import or export.

Boston Autoport features include:

• Deep water, weather-protected berths with up to 40-foot drafts
• Efficient highway access
• 24-hour drop-off/access to the facility
• Fully-enclosed, open-air or combination handling modes
• Ability to handle two or more makes/models coming to/from the same vessel
• Dedicated and fully-trained labor pool
• Excellent access to New England, Canada and U.S. Midwest markets

For more information contact Dennis Kraez at (800) 666-9007 x113.

------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post

I'm amazed at some of the comments here, excusing what this moron did, and accusing everyone else of being "elitist pigs" (from the swaddled leather interior of his 750iL - what an ass).
I know right? Calls us elitists yet drives a BMW 750
I am calling you elitist because you sound pathetic. The guy was in awe of these cars and he made a video to show his respect.

He did nothing more than showcase the vehicles.

Yet, some of you remain aghast that he depressed the accelerator. Heaven forbid!

Yeah, let's get the poor guy fired because he depressed the accelerator. Oh, dear, frame 624543 shows the temperature was .00000008 below nominal----my god! The humanity, I tells ya, the humanity.

Yes, anyone that subscribes to the notion that this guy caused grave damage should have their head examined.

Because I drive the same car you do, or close to it, then that makes me an elitist---then so be it.

But, at least my elitist white ass can tell the difference between a vandal and a poor guy that has nothing but respect for these cars.

Maybe he shows it in a culturally different manner than you would show such respect. But, that does not make him a vandal, it does not make him a criminal and it certainly does not make him an idiot.

That guy is just as human as you are and you are no better than he is just because you wouldn't depress the accelerator.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #157
kylek13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 Frozen Grey

Anyways, where can I get his mixtape? and.....isnt there a 750 board somewhere that misses you?

Last edited by kylek13; 06-18-2013 at 10:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #158
alexey21
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
I am calling you elitist because you sound pathetic. The guy was in awe of these cars and he made a video to show his respect.

Yet, some of you remain aghast that he depressed the accelerator. Heaven forbid!

Yeah, let's get the poor guy fired because he depressed the accelerator. Oh, dear, frame 624543 shows the temperature was .00000008 below nominal----my god! The humanity, I tells ya, the humanity.

Yes, anyone that subscribes to the notion that this guy caused grave damage should have their head examined.

Because I drive the same car you do, or close to it, then that makes me an elitist---then so be it.

But, at least my elitist white ass can tell the difference between a vandal and a poor guy that has nothing but respect for these cars.

Maybe he shows it in a culturally different manner than you would show such respect. But, that does not make him a vandal, it does not make him a criminal and it certainly does not make him an idiot.

That guy is just as human as you are and you are no better than he is just because you wouldn't depress the accelerator.
I was not going to get in the middle of this, but LOOK at the video once more. The Temp has to be between the middle and bottom level, it was just about to start to rise from the bottom level. No where close to being warmed up, and not 0.00000008 degrees from being warmed up.

Pkilla might have been admiring the cars but in no way in hell does he have the right to do with them as he pleases. Im sorry but I would not want anyone touching my cars, feeling the leather, or listening to what it sounds like from the driver seat. I watched these videos, and even I was insulted. Why is some jackhole messing with other peoples property.

On another note, give me your 750 for the day. Ill touch the trim with my greasy hands, floor it while its cold, rub the leather, and enjoy that new leather smell. Did I mention Im going to put my ass on the seat and enjoy playing with the electronics in your car? Its offensive, and I am sure you would not like it either.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #159
h4nh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SC E90 M3 / 13 F10 M5

Garage List
2009 E90 M3 (superc ...  [10.00]
2013 M5  [0.00]
Quote:

You're telling us that you wouldn't be mad if you ordered a brand new 130k$ car that you've waited months for with your hard earned money and you were in standing next to this guy going in your car reving your engine on cold start and playing with all the switches?

Doesn't matter what race they may be.. that's just plain fu*king stupid. I don't think anybody's saying they're an "elite" here just because they can afford a nice car. I respect a 2000$ car the same way I would respect my 120k$ M5.
      06-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #160
h4nh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SC E90 M3 / 13 F10 M5

Garage List
2009 E90 M3 (superc ...  [10.00]
2013 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgtrs2007 View Post
A few points to make:

1. PKilla nor the Boston Autoport ever owned or held the title to these cars. The cars are owned by BMW and are transported through 3rd party companies. There should never be an excuse or justification made that the Autoport owned the cars and therefore can do whatever they want with them. A trucking company does not own my car when I pay them to ship my car across the country.

2. PKilla violated the terms of his employment and was subsequently terminated. He should be fully responsible for his actions. Period.

3. How would you feel if you saw your car on one of his videos? Probably violated, upset. I'm amazed at the number of comments legally justifying PKilla's actions. Whatever happened to morality.

END.
      06-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #161
bimmerjph
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Respect it the one word you should not be using to defend this guy. He in no way respected anything about that car except for the price tag (which he focused on several times). You show a car respect by treating it with respect. If you don't understand that then I would hate to lend you anything of mine.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 01:13 AM   #162
makdeniss
Lord Vader
Estonia
Rep
Drives: BMW 730Ld

It's just a car. Piece of metal, in fact more plastic nowadays.

I'd say this guy needs to be given an M6 for his commitment and his way of advertisement. But no need for that, since he's now going to get signed to a record label for his mad rapper skills. They always do.
      06-19-2013, 01:18 AM   #163
SoCali E36
BMW Client Advisor
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 40e/e36 M3 Sedan

His only crime was recording these videos. Poor bastard.
      06-19-2013, 02:12 AM   #164
poosamjam
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 328i

First reaction: no freaking way someone does that during transport! After reading the comments I'm simply wow'd by the stupidity some people have; but then you know he doesn't know anything when he keeps on repeating "beast" and cocaine white? Lol
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #165
535DMSport
Second Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW

Yes he should not be revving these cars when they are cold. But redlining under load, actually rolling would do a lot more harm.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #166
MSportDC
///MSport-DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5, 2012 X5 35d

Garage List
2012 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:

WTF is all this drivel? It's so simple. The guy was not paid to tinker with customers' vehicles and record videos of himself on his employer's time. He violated the terms of his employment and therefore suffered the consequences by termination.

If I'm paying for a meal at a fine restaurant, I don't expect the server to plunge their forefinger into my entree and sample it before serving it to me. This is not in their job description and more importantly, the diminished perceived value of the meal by said action of the server disqualifies the intent of my original purchase.
      06-19-2013, 03:16 AM   #167
Chris55
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 35d M Sport

Besides the fact that he knows nothing about cars except that they are nasty, monster beasts, and that he likes to destroy them, you have to feel sorry for him - he's a very simple individual.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 04:08 AM   #168
ADRQ0811
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current 2013 BMW F30 Past 2008

Finally I hated to watch those videos why would someone do that so disrespectful
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #169
duchozen
Private
Rep
Drives: '11 X6M / '13 M6 Conv.

Hmmm

The M6 in the video is my car, matched vin and everything. Yes it did bother me at first, closer to infuriating me, but hey...what can I say...I still love my M6 and it drives perfectly fine. All I can say is, don't post ur joy ride video in public, it creates an over-exaggerated controversy.

Now...back to enjoying the beautiful machinery that was designed and built to endure some "abuse"--don't we all agree?? have a nice day everyone!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #170
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:

If I'm an elitist because I believe in accountability, then fine. He violated the terms of his employment, and got fired. Good.

Secondly, its your mindset of tolerance that allows people to get away with crap. And you justify it by saying, oh it's not his fault...he can't help it...etc etc etc. That's the problem with America these days, no more responsibility and accountability in certain areas. Blame everyone else except the one responsible.

Pkilla could have just taken videos of the cars, and that would have been fine. There's nothing wrong with being an enthusiast and admiring the cars. But no, he crossed a line when he started needlessly getting into them, revving them, and driving them around. He took liberties that he otherwise shouldn't have while on the job. Then he got caught.

How do you explain for the M6, that had 5 miles on the video was a bought with 22 miles by the owner? Sure the dealer could have done that during test drives, but it does beg the question....

Finally, I think you're a hypocrite. Had this been your car, you would have come crying to Bimmerpost wanting all our sympathy and accountability.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #171
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchozen View Post
The M6 in the video is my car, matched vin and everything. Yes it did bother me at first, closer to infuriating me, but hey...what can I say...I still love my M6 and it drives perfectly fine. All I can say is, don't post ur joy ride video in public, it creates an over-exaggerated controversy.

Now...back to enjoying the beautiful machinery that was designed and built to endure some "abuse"--don't we all agree?? have a nice day everyone!
That's the spirit!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #172
burrito007
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

i would be pissed if someone broke my toys too but srsly who gives a crap?

1 - car isnt going to break
2 - if something breaks there is a warranty

its just a slab of metal anyway.

also anyone who thinks dealers dont do this is fooling themselves. only thing this guy did wrong is get caught.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #173
burrito007
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgtrs2007 View Post
A few points to make:

END.
legally he's wrong

morally who gives a shit.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #174
incantana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ; 2008 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrito007 View Post
its just a slab of metal anyway.
Really? Its a 100k+ slab of metal. That 100k is the result of hard work. So no, it isn't just a slab of metal. This guy is disrespecting the hard work someone had to do in order to afford this machine. The buyer is entitled to receive a brand new car or as new of a car as possible given the shipping process. This undermines the negotiated benefit that the buyer, through his hard labor, paid for.

Last edited by incantana; 06-19-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #175
incantana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ; 2008 E93 M3

Quote:

Why did you mention race?

So sounding pathetic=elitist? (assuming he in-fact does sound pathetic which he does not)

What he did was wrong and disrespectful. Ignoring this is willful ignorance.

Last edited by incantana; 06-19-2013 at 09:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #176
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe steptronic

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2010 ebony & ivory  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
2009 e92 335 xdrive  [0.00]
There is some guy on you tube that does new car reviews @ various car dealerships who guys by the name saabkyle04 (search youtube). This guy revs every new car he reviews including exotics. This is no different. The guy continues to do what he does at the same dealerships and those cars will be going to unsuspecting customers. Pk should get his job back