M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

07-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #67
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech View Post
While this post is true in spirit, we honestly have been working on the upgrade for the S63, and S63TU. This will be a full Ball Bearing upgrade using proven Garrett GTX28 turbochargers and will be plug and play. I also agree with the person above that until full tuning becomes available its going to be hard to take advantage, but we are working on them, and hope to have something show by the end of the year. Thanks!
AMS has similar turbo upgrade available, but as you said without full control over the ECU the car will starve for fuel, knock and this will be the end of it.
With more boost and airflow you need more fuel. I am pretty sure stock injectors are not maxed out, but there is nothing we can control that with.
I truly hope you develop something, but with many world tuners breaking the ecus it because a very expensive R&D. Good luck to you.
      07-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #68
Tony@vargasturbotech
Banned
Rep
Drives: N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrbo95gst View Post
AMS has similar turbo upgrade available, but as you said without full control over the ECU the car will starve for fuel, knock and this will be the end of it.
With more boost and airflow you need more fuel. I am pretty sure stock injectors are not maxed out, but there is nothing we can control that with.
I truly hope you develop something, but with many world tuners breaking the ecus it because a very expensive R&D. Good luck to you.
Tuning always comes around eventually, with the overly aggressive encryption BMW is using it will just take longer and longer with each new model. It is beneficial to have the hardware ready when it does. This is why we are doing the R&D now.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #69
randywei
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '08 Dinan Space Grey M5

The car has been out for over 2 years already.

As an example, the 2008 Lexus ISF is still in R&D stages and no software available yet 6 years later...
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 02:39 AM   #70
Abdalla Alhammadi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10 2013

Quote:
You guys are funny.
I am wondering if this will be the stage 5555 VIP+++++ with Boost+++++ upgrade that was announced back in February of 2013.

Since then instead of keyboard racing and wishful thinking I decided to actually learn how to drive the car and make it faster with what's available and my skills.
Good luck to all the wishful internet forum racers.

Thank you for your kind words, it shows to me how is your mentality. We are not internet racers or funny as you said, and we welcome anybody wish to race with us. In addition, we are trying our best to get more power from this car as much as we can.

When PP opened the speed limiter, nobody believed until they saw a video record (and they still asking for more proves).

I have just one question for you and all people against PP, what have you done to improve the M5 F10 (tuning, kits, bodyworks... Etc) instead of criticizing the people and their products/results?

Sick people

I'm not expert ... I'm not perfect
I try to learn ... I try to be
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #71
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

I am not criticizing anyone for anything. I am stating the facts.
Correct me if I am wrong, but February of 2013 the upgrade of interest was announced and since then nothing was put to place.

What have I done? Click on the link in my signature.
      07-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #72
Andym3100k
Captain
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC FULL HAMMAN WIDE BO

I don't even bother what is all this about, just let me know who can push more safe power for this engine so I can place in the order n start enjoying the car!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 05:39 AM   #73
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by randywei View Post
The car has been out for over 2 years already.

As an example, the 2008 Lexus ISF is still in R&D stages and no software available yet 6 years later...
I always come back to this... I'm not sure whose R&D budgets are the biggest but when Dinan went piggyback with "limited control" over certain engine perimeters. I knew hope was probably lost for awhile... Hopefully the m3/m4 get people in the game.

Also remember how small that Is-F market really is... I mean last year they only sold like 500 if that, so you figure even if they doubled sales over the last 5 years thats still only 5000 out there vs. almost 20k M3's or 9000 M5's [e60/e92]

Last edited by M5Rlz; 07-10-2014 at 05:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #74
Andym3100k
Captain
Singapore
Rep

Quote:
Yes. Talked to them last week. Turbos are available to order, but they don't even wnt to put them on the car because no softwre is available and you are risking losing your short block.
They are not selling it at all, Sent them email but they are just not ready to put them in the market.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #75
Andym3100k
Captain
Singapore
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdalla Alhammadi View Post
Hi dude, I dont wanna say anything on behalf of PP. However, all what i can say that you will hear some good news about new upgrade (hope everything goes as planned)
Hi Dude, any update on the so called (hope everything goes as planned)????????
Appreciate 0