BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

03-10-2015, 05:23 AM   #1
apsuard
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5 Competition

Thanks Perillo BMW (Chicago)

In a world in which most feedback is negative I wanted to share a great buying experience I had yesterday. I have been keeping my eye on a few 2013 M5's to purchase since late last year. I wanted to wait until March to purchase because we just closed on a new home last Thursday and the weather here in Minneapolis was brutal until this week also. Anyway last Friday I contacted Perillo BMW about a Certified 2013 M5 they had that was a one owner lease with 4k miles. I was transferred to Ethan Spiers in sales and we had a deal worked out within minutes. The rest of the day Friday and Saturday he got everything finalized and kept me well imformed. I grabbed a $50 flight from Minneapolis to Chicago early yesterday to pick up the car. Ethan had a driver waiting to pick me up (in a X6M). Carlos was a cool guy and a definite car lover. When I got to the dealership my paperwork was being finalized and the car was being prepped. I was there for about 2 hours but most of the time was spent with Ethan showing me all the M cars they had in stock. It was nice talking to a salesman that knew the history of M cars and appreciated them. The last stop was with the Finance guy, Alex, and he was also outstanding. I was in there for only 10 minutes, he didn't push any warranties or other items I didn't wasn't. My last experience when I purchased my E60 M5 I couldn't stand the finance guy so this was welcoming. I'm in banking so maybe I just have a low tolerance for idiots. Alex was a straight shooter and easy to deal with.

Anyway I just wanted to share some good feedback when a group works together and gets things done right. If you are in the Midwest and want to pickup a M car look up Ethan Spiers. He was the best I have dealt with coming from numerous Lexus and BMW purchases.

I will start a new thread on my first impressions based on the 7 hour drive home.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 03:38 PM   #2
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Care to share the price? In the market for a 2013 m5 thanks
Appreciate 0