01-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #45
YUN
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizOne View Post
I wish it was a lie but people that know me know these cars exist in my collection. I don't mind proving it to you guys. After that I expect an apology and some respect. My E90 is interlagos blue/bamboo leather, my 1m is alpine white/black, my M coupe is black sapphire/beige leather. my TT RS is suzuka grey/black. None of these cars have sunroofs. All are 6 speed manuals. Only my M5 is DCT, I am getting lazy in my old age. I am thinking of getting a 128i for my daughter as one of the last NA inline 6 BMW's but don't have one yet. Otherwise everything I posted is complete BS. I feel sorry for you guys that only have one M car or maybe two lol.
Really? So you feel sorry for me having only one M3 in my garage. Couldnt help but to reply to your arrogant post. You need a reality check buddy, those cars or whatever things that you can buy etc dont make you superior to others. If your post was a sarcasm towards someone in particular then sorry. I'm just a lurker here for now since I'll be getting hopefuly my M5 somewhere around this summer. Just cant believe maturity level I see on this board.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #46
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizOne View Post
Thanks everyone except HatersGonHateSMH.
LOL!

Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #47
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Haters Gonna Hate!!!

RizOne, I believe you.

What will really shut people up is to write your screen name on a piece of paper, then put it on each of those cars for pictures. Then we'll see if haters continue to hate...lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #48
RizOne
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUN View Post
Really? So you feel sorry for me having only one M3 in my garage. Couldnt help but to reply to your arrogant post. You need a reality check buddy, those cars or whatever things that you can buy etc dont make you superior to others. If your post was a sarcasm towards someone in particular then sorry. I'm just a lurker here for now since I'll be getting hopefuly my M5 somewhere around this summer. Just cant believe maturity level I see on this board.
Read the entire thread if you can. A few other posters were actually the immature ones. Have you not heard "who ever has the most toys wins", lol.
Seriously - good luck getting the M5. It is an awesome car. I just had my break in period finished, got the oil/diff fluid changed. I got a chance to open it up and it was amazing.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #49
YUN
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Riz,
my appology then I had a feeling you were messing with those who didnt believe you.
Grats on the ride and happy for you that you're able to have all of those cars in your garage. BTW I'm ordering the same color as yours, after long consideration I've picked SG out of all due to being very low key in terms of looks (setteled) and maintanance. My current m3 is Jet black and this thing looks like crap under sunlight, after all of my twice a year professional polishing jobs. Small chips and scratches are all over the front and sides. My coworker has SG 335i damn thing looks like new even though that car is almost 5 years old. Post more pictures of your car, there are not that many of them of this particular color.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #50
RizOne
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

SG is an amazing color for the M5 imo. It looks much better on the M5 than on other 5's. I did not order my car, it was coming in for dealer stock. I had a choice of white, black, blue, or SG. I picked it before seeing it. I have not seen another one around here. The color matches the wheels very well imo. It is relatively stealth compared to some of the others. It depends on your preference. My E90 M3 is Interlagos blue, my 1M is alpine white, and my Z3M coupe is black sapphire metallic. The black is really hard to keep clean as you know but since it is a small car, it is not too bad.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #51
cartaa100
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i, 640i, X6M50d, X3M40i

Great stable mate, funny to see you putting the haters to shame with those amazing cars!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #52
RizOne
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

I am a real M car guy. I was able to clean my 01 Z3 M coupe before the ridiculous cold spell. It is one of my favorites. It is BSM with S54 and no sunroof. I just hit 20K miles. I used to drive it a lot till it became sort of a collectors item. I am avoiding driving the M5 for now till the salt is off the roads.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #53
cartaa100
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i, 640i, X6M50d, X3M40i

congrats! bet the 1st 1200km must be near impossible!
Appreciate 0