Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

09-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #23
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Driving an M5 as a DD car, costs you ~$1500+ per month! (including gas) if you lease it.... simple!
This is why an intelligent buyer like my friend buys a 2013 still under full warranty for 65K lol.

40K hit within a year is disaster.
      09-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #24
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
This is why an intelligent buyer like my friend buys a 2013 still under full warranty for 65K lol.

40K hit within a year is disaster.
Haha... So tell your intelligent friend uses his intelligence and jumps in the car right now! FYI the residual value of a 100K M5 after 3 years/30k miles is 60K so this is the best deal he can get!!! Goodluck
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 01:48 PM   #25
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

I ain't -
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 07:41 PM   #26
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by znammzM5 View Post
financially, it doesn't make sense for me either. I make 36K a years but I still can afford it lol
$36k a year...?? Tell me you have other means of income.
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #27
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3
Quote:
financially, it doesn't make sense for me either. I make 36K a years but I still can afford it lol
$36k a year...?? Tell me you have other means of income.
He's military which means he has other tax free allowances on top of his base pay. He's probably single and living in base housing/barracks which is free. His only bills are likely car insurance, food, cell phone, fuel, and car expenses.
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 09:47 PM   #28
PetrolFumes
Major
Rep
Drives: Raptor, GT3RS,E92 M3,X5M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Go for M6
Seriously, I hear you! That's what I'm thinking about! what is next?
I have a list of R8, 458, McLaren MP4, SLS, or simply saving my money and get M6 LCI with CP! 911 TTS is a great car with no doubt, but for some reasons I cannot connect with this car. Maserati, Aston, Jag are not my type; however they are great car too!
Ahh the M6.. I didnt even think of that! I would probably go gran coupe
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #29
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Good write up man. I agree with pretty much everything. There's really not to much else that comes really close to what you get for an M5, M6, or M6 Gran Coupe. These are all big heavy German cars that can beat smaller sub $100k sports cars at their own game, all while offering everything that a small sports car can't offer. The only things that the M5, M6, and M6 Gran Coupe can get better at is becoming more sports car oriented (i.e. better lap times), and offer more luxury, comfort, utility, technology, and economy than they already do. In it's segment I feel that only the RS7 comes the closest to the M5 or M6 Gran Coupe. But my feeling is that the M5, M6, and M6 Gran Coupe were never meant to be track cars. So when the next M5 comes out weighing 400lbs less, I will appreciate that the most because I will be getting better fuel economy and have more fun taking on-ramps at law breaking speeds rather than trying to set a better lap time than an M4 or Porsche Cayman GTS.

Quote:
I traded my 2013 M5 with 14K on the clock for a brand new 2014 M6 back in May 14. Prior to making that decision, I went and look at several cars that priced at 100-140K and here is the reason why I choose the M6 overall even though is not the fastest, most exciting, best handling, and sound best of the bunch. It still beat other competitor at other subtle aspect that "we" feels is not important (because a "driver's car" is more important and we drive daily on the street that are "track-like" so we need the most steering feel, tightest suspension, and superior grip at all time) until we don't have it. The M6 offers those subtle comfort while giving you 95% or more of what other car offers. Anyway, here is my opinions:

2014 E63 AMG S 4matic - while the car is AWD, sounds better OEM and is tunable, it doesn't feel as fast when accelerating on the freeway, no Head-up display, Navigation is relatively small. and the interior overall in the car while look more elegant is too old for my taste (I'm 29). For the M6, I fix the sounds with an Eisennmann Sport and is happy with it.

2014 Porsche 911 Carrera S/4S - this car grip is amazing for the S and 4S, no complain there, pdk is very good, definitely a driver's car. But where will I find the road to extract the limitation of of this car beside the track? Interior is average, very comfy, but still no head up and small navigation screen, and lastly, back seat and trunk space is not usable for long trip. Finally, the 400HP feels slow after you are at highway speed, This car it feels fast going slow while the M6 feels slow even when going fast. For the M6, the power is there waiting for you to push it even at 80 MPH, DCT is same thing to PDK IMO. Back seat and trunk space are much more usable and more comfortable for long trip.

2011 Audi R8 V10- very fast, sounds exotic, look exotic, but dated technology overall and not practical at all. R-tronic feels like my old M5 SMG but shift a bit smoother, jerkiness is still there. But the only thing the R8 really beat the M6 is it look cooler and sounds better OEM, everything else not really (not comparing handling because I don't track the car). M6 give me more than enough for street performance.

2015 Jaguar F-Type R - this is the "holy grail" car. When I drove this car, I feels that this have a little bit of everything that other have (R8, Carrera, E63). It sounds meaner the Porsche Sport exhaust on sport and like the E63 AMG when normal, interior is similar to R8 with better electronic, and grip is quiet good etc. But when it all said and done, the daily comfort and amenities are not comparable to the M6.

2014 Nissan GTR Black Edition - I don't think I can live with this car, people that said this car is daily drivable are either deft or have ADD so they don't pay attention to the road noise, drive-train noise, and a sort of other noise I have no clue it come from. way too rough for any road, and interior is quiet cheap for 100K. 0-60 in 2.9 sec, where do I really need it? 0-60 in 4 sec feels the same to me.

Finally, I decided on the 2014 BMW M6 and here is why:

1. The exterior doesn't look boring to "me" it is not all out exotic like the R8, not racer like the GTR, and not old and elegant like E63AMG S 4matic. The F-Type and the M6 hit the spot on exterior design in being on the right spot. It look elegant yet not old, sporty but not all out racer, flashy but subtle.

2. The interior is very comfy and head up display is something you can't go back on IMO. back seat are comfortable and can definitely use for long trip. B&O is definitely one of the best for the price segment.

3. The power - is all I need plus the BMS tune and E-sport and I'm a happy camper, I don't need a gob of power because I rarely use it.

4. Handling - enough for me to feel excited but not enough to bother me in long drive.

So that is the reason why I choose this car, Many people compares this M5/M6 with other sport car and keep complaining is not a driver car etc and so on, well is not made to be a driver car in the first place. I believe this M5/M6 is a grand tourer with soul, if you want to compare, use the M4 or the upcoming M8 (i8 M version). If you take this car and compare to other grand tourer, it win hands down IMO.

Last edited by RPiM5; 09-22-2014 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 06:05 PM   #30
ericdad
Private
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerrF10 View Post
I see a lot for sale...why is everyone giving up on the M5? Is it for the more tunable F series M4/M3?
After having had 2004 E60 M5, 2012 F10 M5, F12 M6, E93 M3, I considered really hard to replace my 2012 F10 M5 with a NON M car...but I couldn't find one that I felt satisfied with. The combination of speed, passenger & cargo loading ability, power, technology together with HUD, Surround View was hard to come by to say the least. In addition, in NZ, BMW offers 5 years warranty, roadside assistant, 3 years all inclusive service. In addition to that addition, we get VIP treatment from our dealer here and always get brand new demo cars as a loan car while they're servicing the car without any hassle at all. so we're pretty much stuck with BMW.

The combination of features that M5 offers is really hard to beat!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #31
Hoopumpers
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Garage List
73 911 RSR  [0.00]
04 996 Cup  [0.00]
06 997 Cup  [0.00]
12 Boxster Spyder ( ...  [0.00]
15 Sierra HD Denali  [0.00]
16 GT3RS  [0.00]
17 Radical SR3  [0.00]
18 Model X  [0.00]
18 GT350R  [0.00]
19 M2 Comp  [0.00]
I traded luxury for weight reduction and downsized to a M4. Some things I like better, some I like less. All trade offs.

For its 4 door luxury segment, there's nothing out there that beats the M5 IMO
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #32
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdad View Post
After having had 2004 E60 M5, 2012 F10 M5, F12 M6, E93 M3, I considered really hard to replace my 2012 F10 M5 with a NON M car...but I couldn't find one that I felt satisfied with. The combination of speed, passenger & cargo loading ability, power, technology together with HUD, Surround View was hard to come by to say the least. In addition, in NZ, BMW offers 5 years warranty, roadside assistant, 3 years all inclusive service. In addition to that addition, we get VIP treatment from our dealer here and always get brand new demo cars as a loan car while they're servicing the car without any hassle at all. so we're pretty much stuck with BMW.

+1
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 04:05 PM   #33
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
I see a lot for sale...why is everyone giving up on the M5? Is it for the more tunable F series M4/M3?
Mine is going for an M6GC CP.
      09-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #34
PetrolFumes
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBMWM5 View Post
Mine is going for an M6GC CP.
That would likely be my next move
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #35
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
That would likely be my next move
Just wait another year and 2014 M6 Gran Coupes will be depreciated by another 20 grand. Pick one up for cheap. Lol!

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 09:08 PM   #36
PetrolFumes
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Just wait another year and 2014 M6 Gran Coupes will be depreciated by another 20 grand. Pick one up for cheap. Lol!
Excellent. Exactly what i did with my 13 M5
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 09:25 PM   #37
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

For me:

-locked ecu
-bored
-tired of seeing so many
-watching prices tank even more
-everyone is getting smoking deals on these new

And I just blew 64k on a raptor truck lol thanks MBLY
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #38
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
For me:

-locked ecu
-bored
-tired of seeing so many
-watching prices tank even more
-everyone is getting smoking deals on these new
Good list. I can understand for sure.

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #39
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Good list. I can understand for sure.
You know in this area you see at least 1 or 2 a week lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 10:09 PM   #40
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

For me, reasons why I want to stay in my 2013 M5:

(Major rant coming)

- Almost nothing I want to upgrade to. I feel like trading for an F80 M3 would be a downgrade for me but an upgrade in other ways too. I've never minded the weight of the M5, it has more than enough torque force to get all the mass moving. The only time I've notice the weight of the M5 is on the racetrack. I would really want an F80 M3 for it's better handling qualities, ease of ownership (smaller size, less fuel consumption), lower price, and subjectively different looks. Also cause it's still the new kid on the block. Things that turn me off about F080 M3 ownership though are the maturity or lack of maturity of 80% of the owners on the other side of the forum, lousy exhaust note, and the fact that by the end of the year they'll be everywhere. Other cars that I would consider in place of the M5 include: Jaguar F-Type Coupe R, Porsche Cayman GTS, Audi R8, and the soon to be released 2015 Corvette C7 Z06. All of those cars are radically different than the mission of the M5, which is why I would get them because they are just so different, however none of them can do everything an M5 can do and an M5 can't do some of the things most of those cars can do, like get very very good laptimes on a racetrack.

- There's nothing wrong with my M5. I say if it's not broke then why get another car? The thought of being out of warranty does concern me though but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It's been super reliable thus far.

- Depreciation is so bad that it's better to just keep the car and enjoy the heck out of it than trying to get out of it to avoid the hit.

- Exhaust note. As I pointed out in another thread on the "Verses" section of the forum, almost all car manufacturers are going forced induction in all of their future line ups. Ferrari is jumping on the bandwagon too with an all turbo line up one day. The F10 M5 sounds very very good for a turbo engine once you open up the exhaust with aftermarket stuff. Not that many other turbo engines can do that. Just look at the S55 engine in the M4, so many aftermarket attempts at improving the exhaust note have failed on that car. You will notice that all of the cars I listed on my consideration list are either Supercharged or naturally aspirated, it's because I think that the F10 M5 S63tu engine is the exception and not the rule of being able to get a turbo engine to sound good. For example the new AMG Twin Turbo engine to be used in the upcoming AMG-GT and C63 AMG use the same hot V setup as the S63tu, so that turbo engine has potential. There are other exceptions too, like the Twin Turbo V6 engine used in the Maserati Ghibli, which sounds fantastic, but even the new Ferrari California T engine doesn't really sound that good with it's stock exhaust though. Sound is one of the most important parts of my driving experience. It enables me to feel like I'm almost driving an F1 inspired piece of technology on a daily basis, without that feeling, I feel like there is no point in owning cars of these calibers. I don't care if I can take a corner in the F80 M3 at 1.1g's or set a new personal record in that car at VIR if I can't hear and enjoy the sound of a sports/racecar that I'm in.

- I really enjoy many of the amenities that the M5 offers over other cars in it's class or out of it's class. Soft Close Doors, Power Close Trunk, Bang & Olufsen, higher quality basic materials used inside the cabin, better Full Leather Package than competitors and the M3/M4 (good example, Audi charges $3,000 just for an alcantara headliner in the RS7), bigger iDrive screen, more comfortable seats, etc. etc...

- Handling ability of the F10 M5. Despite many peoples reasoning, the M5 is a drivers car. It just so happens that because an M3/M4 weighs 900lbs less that it handles a lot better, but that doesn't meant the M5/M6 aren't drivers cars. I love how the M5 feels when throwing it around, it really is a well balanced car, it's just got a lot of weight that's all. The Merc E63 and Audi RS7 don't have that same feel.

- DCT. Not sure if I can ever live without a DCT in any future car. The Porsche Cayman GTS has a PDK option, but I would go with a manual in that car since it's a true sports car. The Audi R8, and new Vette Z06 both would have a manual if I got one. The Jaguar F-Type R, is the only one without a DCT or a manual option, hence the reason why I don't think I would ever get one. I already drive a 5spd manual Fiat Abarth everyday when I commute to work in heavy traffic. Luckily that Abarth transmission has a super light clutch and the shifter is super smooth, otherwise I'd hate my commute. Both Merc and Audi still use Autos in the E63 and RS7, I would not like that at all.

- Technology: Many other competitors can't compete with the technology of BMW's these days, but some are catching up. For instance Audi now has HUD's in their cars, which are pretty good, but not as good as BMW's. Have you seen the iDrive screen on the E63 AMG? It's a joke. The RS7's MMI is very good, but I don't like the pop up screen. I hear the new Vette Z06 has HUD that can display other things like oil temp and track times in the Heads Up Display, which sounds pretty cool. Porsches and HUDs don't go together. The Audi R8's tech dates back to 2007 when it was developed and hasn't changed much since.

I believe the M5/M6/M6 Gran Coupes are the complete package. Sure there are a few thing other competitor cars may do better but they are not the complete package.

On the other side of the coin, the M5/M6/M6 Gran Coupe are simply too much car for their environments sometimes. Places like New York City, Virginia, maybe even Florida. Since living on the East Coast I've been able to enjoy a car like the F10 M5 50% less than when I was on the West Coast. You need lots of open space, wide roads, and curvy mountain roads to really enjoy the sheer power of the S63tu. Smaller, lighter, more nimble cars with less power and better handing make much more sense in places devoid of good canyon roads and wide open deserts. These are the reasons why I would consider ditching the M5 in favor of something more suited to a different environment, but not because I would be tired of the M5 or bored with it, or feeling like everyone has one, they are too common and not special anymore.

Time will tell, and I still may make a switch in the future, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Even with that said though, if I did switch into something like an F80 M3, you better believe that I would 99% for sure be getting the next Gxx M5. Each successive generation M5 is a leap in performance and technology over the last, it would be too exciting to miss out on it.

Last edited by RPiM5; 09-23-2014 at 10:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 10:22 PM   #41
RPiM5
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Dude, I drive a lot. I've been living in DC for almost exactly one year now and I've put 18,000 miles on my M5 and 7,000 miles on my Fiat Abarth. That's 25,000 miles of combined driving in DC and the East Coast (I took a lot of road trips) over the last year. With that said, I still rarely ever see an M5, M6, M6 Gran Coupe, or even an F80 M3 or F82 M4 on the road on a daily basis. I can count the times I've randomly seen an another M5 to about 3 times that I can think of. I've actually seen more E60 M5's randomly than F10 M5's for some reason. To put it another way, I see 90% less exotics and high performance cars here on the East Coast than when I was living on the West Coast. You have to be in very specific areas in order to see something special on the road around here. On the West Coast they are just about everywhere, I would see a Ferrari 458 just about every weekend for example. I think F10 M5's are far more special and rare here on the East Coast. I just don't see them. I have also yet to random M4 on the road around here.

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #42
PetrolFumes
Major
Rep

Quote:
For me, reasons why I want to stay in my 2013 M5:

(Major rant coming)

- Almost nothing I want to upgrade to. I feel like trading for an F80 M3 would be a downgrade for me but an upgrade in other ways too. I've never minded the weight of the M5, it has more than enough torque force to get all the mass moving. The only time I've notice the weight of the M5 is on the racetrack. I would really want an F80 M3 for it's better handling qualities, ease of ownership (smaller size, less fuel consumption), lower price, and subjectively different looks. Also cause it's still the new kid on the block. Things that turn me off about F080 M3 ownership though are the maturity or lack of maturity of 80% of the owners on the other side of the forum, lousy exhaust note, and the fact that by the end of the year they'll be everywhere. Other cars that I would consider in place of the M5 include: Jaguar F-Type Coupe R, Porsche Cayman GTS, Audi R8, and the soon to be released 2015 Corvette C7 Z06. All of those cars are radically different than the mission of the M5, which is why I would get them because they are just so different, however none of them can do everything an M5 can do and an M5 can't do some of the things most of those cars can do, like get very very good laptimes on a racetrack.

- There's nothing wrong with my M5. I say if it's not broke then why get another car? The thought of being out of warranty does concern me though but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It's been super reliable thus far.

- Depreciation is so bad that it's better to just keep the car and enjoy the heck out of it than trying to get out of it to avoid the hit.

- Exhaust note. As I pointed out in another thread on the "Verses" section of the forum, almost all car manufacturers are going forced induction in all of their future line ups. Ferrari is jumping on the bandwagon too with an all turbo line up one day. The F10 M5 sounds very very good for a turbo engine once you open up the exhaust with aftermarket stuff. Not that many other turbo engines can do that. Just look at the S55 engine in the M4, so many aftermarket attempts at improving the exhaust note have failed on that car. You will notice that all of the cars I listed on my consideration list are either Supercharged or naturally aspirated, it's because I think that the F10 M5 S63tu engine is the exception and not the rule of being able to get a turbo engine to sound good. For example the new AMG Twin Turbo engine to be used in the upcoming AMG-GT and C63 AMG use the same hot V setup as the S63tu, so that turbo engine has potential. There are other exceptions too, like the Twin Turbo V6 engine used in the Maserati Ghibli, which sounds fantastic, but even the new Ferrari California T engine doesn't really sound that good with it's stock exhaust though. Sound is one of the most important parts of my driving experience. It enables me to feel like I'm almost driving an F1 inspired piece of technology on a daily basis, without that feeling, I feel like there is no point in owning cars of these calibers. I don't care if I can take a corner in the F80 M3 at 1.1g's or set a new personal record in that car at VIR if I can't hear and enjoy the sound of a sports/racecar that I'm in.

- I really enjoy many of the amenities that the M5 offers over other cars in it's class or out of it's class. Soft Close Doors, Power Close Trunk, Bang & Olufsen, higher quality basic materials used inside the cabin, better Full Leather Package than competitors and the M3/M4 (good example, Audi charges $3,000 just for an alcantara headliner in the RS7), bigger iDrive screen, more comfortable seats, etc. etc...

- Handling ability of the F10 M5. Despite many peoples reasoning, the M5 is a drivers car. It just so happens that because an M3/M4 weighs 900lbs less that it handles a lot better, but that doesn't meant the M5/M6 aren't drivers cars. I love how the M5 feels when throwing it around, it really is a well balanced car, it's just got a lot of weight that's all. The Merc E63 and Audi RS7 don't have that same feel.

- DCT. Not sure if I can ever live without a DCT in any future car. The Porsche Cayman GTS has a PDK option, but I would go with a manual in that car since it's a true sports car. The Audi R8, and new Vette Z06 both would have a manual if I got one. The Jaguar F-Type R, is the only one without a DCT or a manual option, hence the reason why I don't think I would ever get one. I already drive a 5spd manual Fiat Abarth everyday when I commute to work in heavy traffic. Luckily that Abarth transmission has a super light clutch and the shifter is super smooth, otherwise I'd hate my commute. Both Merc and Audi still use Autos in the E63 and RS7, I would not like that at all.

- Technology: Many other competitors can't compete with the technology of BMW's these days, but some are catching up. For instance Audi now has HUD's in their cars, which are pretty good, but not as good as BMW's. Have you seen the iDrive screen on the E63 AMG? It's a joke. The RS7's MMI is very good, but I don't like the pop up screen. I hear the new Vette Z06 has HUD that can display other things like oil temp and track times in the Heads Up Display, which sounds pretty cool. Porsches and HUDs don't go together. The Audi R8's tech dates back to 2007 when it was developed and hasn't changed much since.

I believe the M5/M6/M6 Gran Coupes are the complete package. Sure there are a few thing other competitor cars may do better but they are not the complete package.

On the other side of the coin, the M5/M6/M6 Gran Coupe are simply too much car for their environments sometimes. Places like New York City, Virginia, maybe even Florida. Since living on the East Coast I've been able to enjoy a car like the F10 M5 50% less than when I was on the West Coast. You need lots of open space, wide roads, and curvy mountain roads to really enjoy the sheer power of the S63tu. Smaller, lighter, more nimble cars with less power and better handing make much more sense in places devoid of good canyon roads and wide open deserts. These are the reasons why I would consider ditching the M5 in favor of something more suited to a different environment, but not because I would be tired of the M5 or bored with it, or feeling like everyone has one, they are too common and not special anymore.

Time will tell, and I still may make a switch in the future, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Even with that said though, if I did switch into something like an F80 M3, you better believe that I would 99% for sure be getting the next Gxx M5. Each successive generation M5 is a leap in performance and technology over the last, it would be too exciting to miss out on it.
Awesome write up...couldnt have said it better myself
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 10:28 PM   #43
bm323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 12.2 E92 M3 ZCP; 12.7 C63

cos they got scared after losing traction

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2014, 11:25 PM   #44
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdad View Post

Quote:
Where the heck in MD are you seeing so many M5's?!?!??!

Here in Philly I've seen maybe 3-5 since the F10 M5 was released!!
And I've seen just as many M6 GC's since IT was released not too long ago. It was actually one of the reasons I opted to save the $$ and go with the M5 vs the M6 GC is because there are not many of them in my area.
I didn't think MD had a large population of M5's... Let alone a density of any high end rides.
What area of MD are you referring to?

Last edited by PhilT3; 09-23-2014 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 0