BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

03-23-2024, 05:16 PM   #1
KurtsM5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 w/ DPs, BM3 stage 2

I am so lucky, need to play powerball

I came down 57th Ave in Bradenton FL, in left lane to turn north on 14th St going home. Fiance riding, all windows down, roof open. Beautiful day, stereo blasting Stranglers.
Light turns green, I make the left while looking at all the cars in the intersection, no cops.Nobody in front of me. M1, redline first and second, let off in 3rd about 100mph I guess.. Fiance is tripping. Get up to 57th Ave redlight, and what pulls up next to me.
Yup. Manatee County Sheriff's Tahoe.
Light turns and he makes a left. I was shitting bricks. So when he made a left I immediately pushed M1 again and blasted the **** out of her again, then made a crazy turn into my neighborhood.
FUN AS HELL, I LOVE THIS PITA! I call her The Crazy Bitch. Fiance gave me a big ration of shit while grinning like a fool.

This damn car will FLY.
Appreciate 1
      03-23-2024, 08:10 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
My M6 has been an absolute blast. I can't thank my wife enough for not letting me have her 550. I wanted her car and told her just go buy something else but she refused and as a result I ended up in this F1x M life.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0