Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 CP

Beware of FS items from GregoryC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Beware, I paid @GregoryC $550 for the Dinan sway bars shown in this listing. Paid him a week ago and have not heard back after texts and phone calls.

Before I sent money, I viewed his previous listings and it looked like he was legit. Feels like I just got robbed.

Last edited by MFM5; 09-07-2022 at 09:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-06-2022, 09:45 PM   #2
BoostedAvus
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003.5 M3, 2016 M5 comp

damn i had messaged him as well but didn't pursue with how he messaged me and then didn't respond. hope you are able to get the product or your money back
      09-07-2022, 10:24 AM   #3
Vito_ZWorks
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6 Competition

interesting, i messaged him on facebook couple hours after he made the fs post for all his items couple weeks ago and told me someone local coming to get them and wouldn't sell them to me and I even offered him more.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2022, 12:27 PM   #4
C-dub
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Frozen White F10 M5 Comp

I bought his carbon diffuser. It was a relatively smooth transaction. It was in like new condition. It took a bit of time for him to ship. I got the feeling he was a genuinely nice guy who is just very busy. I was considering the sway bar as well. Hopefully he gets back to you.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2022, 07:40 PM   #5
GregoryC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-dub View Post
I bought his carbon diffuser. It was a relatively smooth transaction. It was in like new condition. It took a bit of time for him to ship. I got the feeling he was a genuinely nice guy who is just very busy. I was considering the sway bar as well. Hopefully he gets back to you.
Already sent him a message. Not sure if I just lost track of it but the swaybars were sold. I'm trying to figure out how he sent payment but I can't find anything in terms of a PayPal or even a zelle transaction.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2022, 09:42 PM   #6
MFM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFM5 View Post
Beware, I paid @GregoryC $550 for the Dinan sway bars shown in this listing. Paid him a week ago and have not heard back after texts and phone calls.

Before I sent money, I viewed his previous listings and it looked like he was legit. Feels like I just got robbed.
My sincere apologies to GregoryC. He called me, and after talking for a few minutes, I realized I got scammed by someone else. GregoryC is a good guy and I feel bad for giving him grief.

I went back and looked at me PMs and realized Bzbimmer21 was the one who scammed me. His profile page is attached. There are others who have identified this guy as a scammer. Hope he does not rob anyone else.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf M5POST - BMW M5 Forum - View Profile_ Bzbimmer21.pdf (268.1 KB, 52 views)
Appreciate 0