Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

2013 Bmw M5 – Mechanic Special

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 28,999.00

Item Interest

Please contact me via email as I do not check my forum messages often enough. inglisleslie@gmail.com

2013 BMW M5 – MECHANIC SPECIAL. This fully loaded M5 cost $103k new in 2013. DCT transmission with newly upgraded SSP Spec-R clutch packs. This beast currently has 68,457 miles and has a heads up display, heated/cooled/massage seats and the much desired $5500 Bang & Olifsen Sound system option! Only option this car does not have is rear entertainment package. Includes 2 sets of keys and all manuals are included with all documented maintenance records. New SSP clutch packs, new battery, new spark plugs, and new coil packs. Oil changed religiously every 4500 miles. YOU WILL NOT FIND A FASTER CAR!

Interior, exterior and all electronics are in mint condition and full working order. No rock chips on front bumper/hood. Carbon Fiber parts EVERYWHERE: Front bumper, side skirts, rear diffuser, side mirrors, steering wheel are all carbon fiber. All interior lights upgraded to LED. The new custom flat bottom steering wheel with M stitching and carbon fiber is one of my favorite features of this car.

• iND alpine white painted front and rear reflectors, iND black M5 trunk badge and blacked out the chrome part of the door handles for a super clean look!
  • SSP BMW Spec-R clutch package good for 900+ ft/lbs. torque. ($4300 installed). Only 2000 miles on new clutch packs and they are awesome!
  • This car is tuned and makes over 650hp to the wheels!
  • BMC high performance intake filters. Turner cat-back exhaust with black tips and high flow downpipes. Sounds great! ($2500)
  • P3 vent boost gauge with analog sensor boost tap for most accurate reading. Can also switch to OBDII readings. ($500) OEM vent parts will be included if you wish to return vent to stock.
  • iDrive settings have been modified so that tire pressure is displayed, turn signal indicators appear in heads up display, and many more! I can include the OBDII to USB wire with software to make any additional changes!

MECHANIC SPECIAL: I believe this M5 has spun a crankshaft bearing but no check engine light or codes. If you would like more information please contact me before placing a bid. I am happy to provide you with all information and any additional requested pictures or videos. The car can also be inspected in person and is located in the Tampa, FL area! Rear tires and rear brake pads are near the end of their life and should be replaced. I suggest upgrading the rear tire to size to 305/30/20. The car starts, runs and drives in its current condition.

The car has a clean title and no codes.

Asking $28,999.

Last edited by inglisleslie@gmail.com; 04-19-2018 at 08:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2018, 09:18 PM   #2
Speedkilzz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Price?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2018, 09:51 AM   #3
inglisleslie@gmail.com
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Bidding ends sunday on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112948053967
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2018, 05:03 PM   #4
jjbeamer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 13' 535xi M-Sport,M5 hunting

Any thoughts on if its from heat, oil pressure, or a high load on the engine? Was the car started after the issue?
Appreciate 0