Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

Closed Thread

12-13-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Pazzo009
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M,M3(46&36),812SF

Whiny little girls

Seriously….I used to really enjoy this forum but lately a few little whiny bitches with an abundance of sand in their vagina are taking things too far. I "used" to enjoy this forum because I could ask questions pertaining to the M5 and or, discuss something everyone loves on this forum….CARS. Not just M5's or BMW's but cars in general. To be a true car enthusiast you must love and appreciate all cars due to distinct attributes that vary from car to car. They're like women to me. They all look different and they different in bed.

I completely applaud Coldlist and the other's who have ventured out and shared their experience with other cars. They motivated me to buy a 991 as well. I still have my M5 as well and I love her just as much for her distinct characteristics.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with coming on this forum and discussing cars with other people who are knowledgeable about them too. It is assumed that if you are on this forum and have bought a M5 or are contemplating it, you are a car enthusiast…If you are pissing and moaning about talking about Porsches then I am telling you are not a car enthusiast, you are then a poser. DO NOT tell me that you love M5's and cars and can't stand to hear about a 911. The 911 is one of the worlds top performing cars with an amazing history and heritage. For you not to respect that makes you someone not welcome here. I would bet that the majority enjoys these discussions hence why Coldlist's first thread was highly ranked and had a overwhelming amount of pages. They were full of humor, facts, experiences, and about various cars….That being said, WHY IS THAT SUCH A PROBLEM. So to those who are constantly bitching, on behalf of myself, Coldlist and few other REAL enthusiasts, Get in your likely stock M5 that you drive in MDM only and give your vagina a good cleaning. Rant over.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread