M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

08-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

M5 AW/Full Black Merino for sale!

Guys-I thought I would share. I was at my dealer and they just had the most incredible M5 I have ever seen hit the ground. Caught my eye immediately as I walked in. Honestly, the stance and the color(s) are what grabbed me. Then I sat in it and fell in love. I have ordered a new M6 competition pkg myself in the SAME colors and had I not, I would be in this car. Everything about it looks perfect! It has everything except night vision and ceramic brakes. Could not be a better pkg.

I am posting the window sticker as well. I know many are waiting on cars to be produced or to see one of these and this is a great one. I know EVERYONE at this dealer and can get you a very good deal. (I am NOT in any way affiliated with them and would receive ZERO consideration for helping to sell this car-I just thought someone here might want to jump on it. They are a very large dealer (Penske Group) and will sell it fast in their affluent location).

If you have any interest whatsoever PM me and I will happily put you in touch with the right person(s) there and introduce you so you get the good old "friends and family" deal. I am a very good customer of theirs and they ALWAYS take care of anyone that I send.

Interested or not-ENJOY! Sorry pics stink but I only had my iPhone and some bad glare. :-)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Whoops! Moderator please deltee under this category. I meant to post in general M5 forum and have done so.

Sorry for duplicate post.
Appreciate 0