M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Cosmetic Maintenance (wash/wax, protection, repairs)

07-25-2015, 12:06 PM   #1
MDEEDS71
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Singapore Grey

Xpel/Suntek installation Stuttgart Germay

All,

I am looking to get my 2014 M5, full hood, f. bumper, mirrors and lower rockers/aero panel/after wheel area protected with either Xpel Ultimate or Suntek. I have only been able to find one dealer locally in Stuttgart, Germany called Schwabenfolia. If anyone knows of a quality installer in the Stuttgart area please let me know...The only issue with the current business is that my earliest date is mid Sep and I am trying to get in earlier to keep the imperfections down to a minimum.

Also...really enjoying the first 2500km of the car...going in a bit late for the in-service check and will be using Mobil 1 0-40 european formula as that is all I could find in the military exchanges.

As well, wife is bringing over the Leather Masters Strong Cleaner, Leather Barrier and Protection Cream Matte. This will be the first cleaning and need to figure out the best order to use the products...any input would be great on this. What products are you all using for the non-leather interior trim i.e. dash, upper doors?

Mark
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #2
MDEEDS71
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Singapore Grey

Still no thoughts? Even on the interior cleaning?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #3
Mgone
Banned
Rep
Drives: X5

damn that sucks noone is local by you.
Appreciate 0