05-14-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: Slow

Took another M5 home today,

Hi,

sealed the deal, honestly got a very good deal.
a bit worried about the car, but the price and the wanting to get back to another F10 is 'can't wait status' .

it is a Havana Brown on Sakhir Orange interior, many dislikes the color, but it is the only one in the nation.
however it serves hard life having being a democar for sole dealer of M in Indonesia.. 6000km, and now on 10500km being picked up by me today..

wasted no time, flew to the capital and organize my best buddy to brought it up to the airport today. from the early flight directly headed to the track. the 50km + highway journey feels fine, with mild traffic the car reaches 200km/h in quick time.

Had the battery changed, had the engine oil, differential oil changed as well 2 days ago.

at the track...

the car does not feel as fast as my previous 12' aw f10 m5 (dunno why)
the steering feels slightly a little bit more heavy than the M4 i test drove today.
DCT is fantastic as usual, providing world class speedy shifts.

just worried about the power.. even on sport + .. I didn't feel that thrill that speed.. that "m5" kind of pull..

the car now is on the way to my home, 30 hours of towing journey..
can't wait to see and drive it again.
      05-14-2015, 08:46 AM   #2
MCarsFan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 F10 CP

Garage List
2014 BMW F10 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-K View Post
Hi,

a bit worried about the car, but the price and the wanting to get back to another F10 is 'can't wait status' .

it is a Havana Brown on Sakhir Orange interior, many dislikes the color, but it is the only one in the nation.
however it serves hard life having being a democar for sole dealer of M in Indonesia.. 6000km, and now on 10500km being picked up by me today..

wasted no time, flew to the capital and organize my best buddy to brought it up to the airport today. from the early flight directly headed to the track. the 50km + highway journey feels fine, with mild traffic the car reaches 200km/h in quick time.

Had the battery changed, had the engine oil, differential oil changed as well 2 days ago.

at the track...

the steering feels slightly a little bit more heavy than the M4 i test drove today.

just worried about the power.. even on sport + .. I didn't feel that thrill that speed.. that "m5" kind of pull..

Enjoy..!
Found the Pilot Super Sports a more softer ride than the Pirellis..but the 305s stick..(!)
      05-14-2015, 08:48 AM   #3
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarsFan
Quote:
Hi,

at the track...

Enjoy..!
Found the Pilot Super Sports a more softer ride than the Pirellis..but the 305s stick..(!)
Thank you

Did not mentioned that but i spent 1 hour off dealing with a flat tyre, and the life of 10500km sucked out the tires already.

Trying to find replacement tomorrow!
      05-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #4
MCarsFan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 F10 CP

Garage List
2014 BMW F10 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Thank you

Did not mentioned that but i spent 1 hour off dealing with a flat tyre, and the life of 10500km sucked out the tires already.

Well if it was a rear think about the 305s..
      05-14-2015, 08:50 AM   #5
Jay-K
Brigadier General
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarsFan
Quote:
Thank you

Well if it was a rear think about the 305s..
You sure ?
I got the 19" wheels ..

265/40/19 front
295/35/19 rear

What do you suggest?