M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

11-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
kris1994
Registered
American Samoa
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i E60

Talking Dinan Free Flow Exhaust with Black Tips for BMW M5 E60 2006-2010

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
This is a new high-quality BMW Dinan M5 exhaust. It only works for BMW M5 E60(2006~2010). I bought it two month ago cause it doesn't work on my BMW 550i. BMW Dinan M5 exhaust System provides maximum flow characteristics for optimum power gains while producing a civilized, yet very sporty exhaust note that is appropriately aggressive at wide open throttle. And there's none of that irritating low rpm ''drone'' that is common with so many aftermarket mufflers. The mufflers are manufactured from 100% 304 stainless steel inside and out for maximum resistance to corrosion and nearly a 30% reduction in weight, eliminating over 20 lbs. Finished with four 3.5'' diameter black tips to give the car a more aggressive look. Utilizing the factory brackets and hangers, the Dinan exhaust mounts in a factory-like fashion for a perfect fit and clean installation. The price of the item is only $2300. please feel free to contact me if you are interested in this exhaust.

This is the video review of the exhaust:

Phone Number: 417-848-2004
E-mail: Longyiren1994@gmail.com

Note: If I miss your call for some reasons, plz contact me with e-mail or text and I will reply to you as soon as possible.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0