11-05-2016, 10:20 PM   #23
SSPKris
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drm5 View Post
kriss does the discount included the cooling system?
Yes sir it does..

SSP
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2016, 11:53 PM   #24
endlessmotoring
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
Kris, My name is Garrett Parker. I own Endless Motoring in Madison, Wi and Eclipse Auto spa in Dallas, Tx. I am good friends with Mo from DME tuning and he has recommended i go with your spec R clutch with baskets etc. I am currently at 660whp and 732wtq on stock turbos and am in the process of upgrading to pure stage 2 and DSS axles. I may be contacting you for a little more in depth info and see if i can't get something this week as i have already talked to Mo about it a few times. New to the forum here, but hear great things and look forward to your products in our shop car!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 02:41 PM   #25
SSPKris
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessmotoring View Post
Kris, My name is Garrett Parker. I own Endless Motoring in Madison, Wi and Eclipse Auto spa in Dallas, Tx. I am good friends with Mo from DME tuning and he has recommended i go with your spec R clutch with baskets etc. I am currently at 660whp and 732wtq on stock turbos and am in the process of upgrading to pure stage 2 and DSS axles. I may be contacting you for a little more in depth info and see if i can't get something this week as i have already talked to Mo about it a few times. New to the forum here, but hear great things and look forward to your products in our shop car!
Garret Parker please feel free to contact me directly at kris@sspperformance.com.
We would appreciate the business.

Kris
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2016, 10:22 PM   #26
endlessmotoring
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 M5

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPKris View Post
Garret Parker please feel free to contact me directly at kris@sspperformance.com.
We would appreciate the business.

Kris
Kris, I have since actually received my spec R clutch and baskets kit from Mo! Install will be this weekend and will make sure to post a thread about the project! installing Pure turbos as well at the same time! but will contact you with and questions or further orders!
2013 F10 M5 DCT Shop Car - Akrapovic Full Ti-Carbon - AMS Catless DP's - Gruppe M Carbon Intakes - DME BEF - JB4 - KW V3 - Vorsteiner VRS Front Lip - RKP rear carbon Diffuser - Pure turbos - more coming..
Appreciate 0