M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

12-31-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
SFT33
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E28, E34, E60 & F10 M5s

Anyone in the DC area have 6 speed F10 ///M5?

I'm still torn on going the 6 speed or DCT route. Had my dealer run a locator and the closest 6 speed on a lot is in Philly. I'd prefer not to drive up there if possible. I will spring for a decent lunch if there anyone that can help me out.
      12-31-2015, 03:01 PM   #2
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFT33
I'm still torn on going the 6 speed or DCT route. Had my dealer run a locator and the closest 6 speed on a lot is in Philly. I'd prefer not to drive up there if possible. I will spring for a decent lunch if there anyone that can help me out.
Love my manual.
Well you have in Nj/NY
Have a couple of high powered hp manual cars jst in case you want to check it out
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 04:27 PM   #3
freezey
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10M5Manual
Quote:
Love my manual.
Well you have in Nj/NY
Have a couple of high powered hp manual cars jst in case you want to check it out
Hey I am in the middle of trying to figure out the same thing. I have a manual F80.

You just got the blue manual M5 correct? What did you trade from? Which dealer? What's your thoughts on it?
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 07:28 PM   #4
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezey
Quote:
Quote:
Love my manual.
Well you have in Nj/NY
Hey I am in the middle of trying to figure out the same thing. I have a manual F80.

You just got the blue manual M5 correct? What did you trade from? Which dealer? What's your thoughts on it?
I traded from my X5 4.8is fully moded to the F10 back in april, i was looking specifically for a manual car M5. I ddnt really care for the bells and whistle as i jst wanted the engine power. Loved so much i got another F10 2 weeks after. Imo i think having a mnual car is more fun racing and toying around just because you get to control throttle response.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 07:51 PM   #5
freezey
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Love my manual.
Well you have in Nj/NY

I traded from my X5 4.8is fully moded to the F10 back in april, i was looking specifically for a manual car M5. I ddnt really care for the bells and whistle as i jst wanted the engine power. Loved so much i got another F10 2 weeks after. Imo i think having a mnual car is more fun racing and toying around just because you get to control throttle response.
If you wouldn't mind id like I take a look at the manual M5. I can't seem to find one in the northern jersey area to take a look at. The ACM guys have some friend who has one but coordinating is a bit tough. You can you around with my F80 M3 all you want.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 08:11 PM   #6
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Love my manual.
Well you have in Nj/NY

If you wouldn't mind id like I take a look at the manual M5. I can't seem to find one in the northern jersey area to take a look at. The ACM guys have some friend who has one but coordinating is a bit tough. You can you around with my F80 M3 all you want.
Thats no problem bud. Im in woodbridgelocation. What your number ill text you
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 08:40 PM   #7
Bluehorseshoe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

F10M5 what's that in your driveway in last pic? I thought it was a dog but then looked a little closer and...?
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2015, 08:51 PM   #8
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe
F10M5 what's that in your driveway in last pic? I thought it was a dog but then looked a little closer and...?
Thats my girls son with his army suit "ghillie suit" hes 5
And love to play nerf wars
Appreciate 0