Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

2013 BMW M5 700 HP Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Make me offers via email at ileslie@dupontregistry.com

I am open to all reasonable offers but I am in no need to sell. Car comes with 2 sets of keys, all trunk tools, and owners manual. I have all paperwork on the car!

There is not ONE SINGLE rock chip on the car's front end and the head lights are MINT!

Love this M5 it is wicked fast and has just over 65k miles. Stage 2 JailBreak tune. Over 750 hp to the crank. $30,000 in modifications done to this car. Lots of carbon fiber!
2013 BMW Sticker price was $103,000. - Only options the car does not have is the night vision and rear entertainment package.

This M5 does have the Bang & Olfsten sound system and it rocks!!!

New custom steering wheel, spark plugs, coils and underside lift pad. Podi driver vent gauge with vacuum line for turbo boost and lots of other readouts.

Custom exhaust, Catless down pipes, BMS Air Filter. Magnaflow resonated X-Pipe. 3" exhaust. Car is tinted. Might be dark for some states but that is an easy fix!

Updated LCI front grill with Custom M/// stripes. IND alpine white front and rear reflectors color matched bumper deletes, IND Black M5 rear trunk logo! M/// LED door sill light logos, M cup holder logos. Blacked out door handle chrome part! Car has hardwired brand new Valentine 1 and ROAV Dash Cam!

Modifications to computer(not ecu) for things such as no seat belt warning, the ability to use DVD while driving and access to cameras at any speed. Lots of other computer tweaks can be done for your liking. (like how I can make doors lock after a certain speed or have trunk and windows controlled through the car key...even can make the nav lady's voice British)

Top speed limiter has been removed. +200mph car. BE CAREFUL!!!

Front tires 9/10 rear tires 7/10.

Full Carbon Fiber package includes:
-Front Lips
-Side Skirts
-Rear Center Diffuser
-Steering Wheel Trim
-Vanity Lights Trim

NO TEST DRIVES. I am happy to take you for a ride but this just too fast for joyrides.

Last edited by inglisleslie@gmail.com; 11-29-2017 at 11:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 12:53 PM   #2
BMWAUDIO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Frozen Gray , 997 C4S

28psi and no METHANOL ?
how is that possible
Appreciate 0